sunsets

As they pulled away from the kiss, cora stared at adin deeply and saw his eyes full of love and affection, " maybe..I could give it a try..it wouldn't hurt right?" Cora thought, while adin was also staring at cora blinded by her beauty while she was still in his grip, they both snapped back into reality and they let go.."um let's continue our way till we reach somewhere" adin said stuttering and cursed himself for the stutter  cause he kept thinking about the kiss and his body was heating up, he was deeply inlove but he didn't want to show how desperate he was for cora.."yea let's continue!" Cora said and grabbed his hand and ran while adin was staring at how cora held his hands he was blushing but at the same time he kept thinking to himself "ugh stop blushing its just holding hands!" Cora was running with adin while still holding her hands..adin was most likely blushing while cora was running cluelessly, not knowing where she was going but then adin snapped back into reality cause he was staring at his hands being held with cora. "Ummmm where the fuck are we going?" Adin asked while cora was smiling awkwardly and stopped running facing adin and said "no idea to be honest" cora said while scratching the back of her neck while adin thought "how did I fall inlove with this dumbass?" "You're so stupid" adin said, while cora looked at him in a judgement look and said "EX-FUCKING-CUSE ME?!?!?!!?" adin looked at her and giggled cause of how cute cora was when she was scolding him "yea right einstein." Cora scoffed and continued to walk with adin until they approached a random forest it was sunset and its about to get dark.."oww.." cora said while she let go off of adin's hand and kept rubbing on her legs that was aching from walking "what's wrong?" Adin said and bent down looking at cora with worry in his eyes "my legs are aching ugh" adin then looked at cora and carried her in a bridal style not saying anything while cora was shocked about adin's sudden action, adin tried to hold back his blush but it seems like he couldn't since its CORA, "im heavy your legs might ache you too.." cora said, while adin said "yea its true but im good, when my leg aches we'll rest" cora nodded and there was an awkward silence between them but then cora and adin heard some weird noises from the bushes, adin turned around while cora was still carried, they both looked towards the bushes and saw nothing, they started to continue walking but they were still suspicious about what that noise was. It was already night and cora was still carried by adin "you could let go I'll walk-" cora said but adin inturapted and said "thank god what was I carrying a pig whose weight was around 350kg?" cora's eyes widen and said "YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU DON'T HAVE MANNERS WHATS-O-EVER" and wrapped her arm around his neck and started choking him for a couple of seconds and then lets go "NOT BCS YOU CHOKED ME MEANS THAT YOU'RE JOHN CENA THAT WAS SUPER WEAK-" cora was about to do it again but then adin ran and cora chased him..,while cora was running behind adin, adin stopped running and stood still while cora couldn't control her speed and bumped into adin which caused her to be ontop of adin, "GET OFF OF ME YOU 350KG PIG" cora hit adin in the back and stood up adin groaned in pain cause cora fell ontop of him, "serves you right." Cora said while crossing her arms and looked at adin in a judgement look and pouted at him, "why did you stop anyway?" Adin pointed straight and cora looked towards the gaze of his finger and saw a spot which looked like a great place to sleep in. "We'll sleep here tonight and continue to walk tomorrow got it you pig?" Cora said "FOR FUCK'S SAKE IM NOT A-" adin walked away before cora could say anything and layed down and started to rest, cora layed down next to him but not too close but then something popped up in adin's head "oh..that." cora looked at him confused and said "huh?" Adin looked at cora and said "here i got you this." He then took a necklace out of his pockets and showed it to cora, cora was amazed by how stunning the necklace looked, but then she realised the number that was on the necklace "267" she then asked adin "does this number have a meaning behind it or?" Adin looked at the necklace and said "remember the first time we met in the basement and you told me that your father trapped you in a basement for 267 days?" Cora nodded and said "yea what about it?" "Well its the same number but eh whatever I just thought of you when I was getting it." "Correction stealing it." Cora said while adin said "shut up you dip shit don't act like you didn't steal too!" Cora mocked adin and then adin said "shut the fuck up and turn around" cora rolled her eyes and said "fine" once adin put the necklace around her neck he said "im tired ima sleep good night and you sleep too." Cora nodded and kept staring at the necklace that adin gave to her "i was trapped in the basement for 267 days..and this necklace also has the same number but..why does it look so...familiar?" Cora kept overthinking about the necklace but eventually she fell asleep.