FIVE

By the time Adria got out of her father's office, her friends had already dispersed. Mirror calls it was, she thought to herself sullenly. Adria was eager to share her discoveries with her friends, the misconception of her owning an information guild was an interesting detail to pick up. The only reason she even had an information department to head was because of Alix.

They were twelve back then when Alix had urgently sought help from her. Wang Qiang, her great-grandmother and the Matriarch of the Wang family was to visit soon, it was no secret that she favored Alix's cousin Wang Biyu. The two girls' families had a hatred running so deep it turned those involved feral when they were in each other's presence. If Biyu was to be the favored grandchild, she would receive an heirship. Her side of the family would gloat, boast, preen, and beat their chest in pride while looking down on Liyu and her family.

Adria did not wish to see her friend cry any longer, so she decided not to try to gain information on Biyu's side of the family that would tarnish their name and image. It would be similar to tales in those novels Alix lent her from time to time. So, she asked for assistance from Daphne and Pansy, but the two girls also had no idea how they'd achieve it.

Yemaya Zabini, Hecate bless her, heard their discussion during their tea time one evening. She offered her help in return for access to their data findings later on. That was the beginning of the partnership/training that the girls underwent. As they were children, none saw them as a threat as such; they could easily eavesdrop and attain any information they wanted from talks and gossip of those around them.

Envisioning the success of such an endeavor, she persuaded Blaise to join the girls. At the time, none of them were as close as they were currently. Blaise dragged Theo and Draco with him. At first, they were angry at being 'forced' to engage in shallow, girly games by their aunt; yet they all feared her too much not to do as she commanded.

Their hard work, continuous breakdowns, fights, and blood loss finally paid off. Alix was able to ascend into the position of the Heir of the Wang family, much to the delight of her grandfather.

It was Theo's idea to form an organization to hide the already-established guild a month before Draco's birthday. They cast straws for work and positions during the summer break when Alix and Adria could join them from Ilvermorny. Pansy came up with their organization name in her sleep, SeptSyv.

Draco and Pansy drew on security, trade, integration, and safety. The allocation, picking, and training of their personnel was done by them, and due to this; the two were the fiercest of the lot. They checked the background of those who applied to join the organization and later determined those whom they left to run the areas of the organization before they finished their schooling; in the cases of others, their mastery as well.

Theo and Daphne lucked out on heading their communication, development, and business departments. Their studious nature assisted in the development, recovery, and creation of different artifacts and products. In their employment were people of different mastery, and some muggles for the muggle branches and innovations. One of their finest inventions was the mirror, it acted as a phone that could connect and communicate with those added to it through magic and the number of the mirror. So far, they were the only ones to own one as it was still in the experimental stages.

Blaise and Alix, much to their chagrin, ended up in the catering, interacting, and servicing area of the organization. Being the centre of attention was Blaise's ideal setting. He thrived in the attention he received. Both their influence due to their family name, or names in Blaise's situation, allowed them a bunch of connections in the society of the rich and wealthy Lords and Royals. With guidance from the guild, they knew all the little secrets of those they interacted with. Catering and service allowed them access to all the parties held; having an inside person every time. They also did well with those partly or full creatures in and out of Britain.