Chapter 1: Paladin

~Tubbo POV~

Tommy and I were playing this new game that just came out called Paladin, and I waited in line with him for a whole hour, saving up every last penny from the local Bobdonalds that we work at that pays us minimum wage and I was winning which is surprising considering this is the first time we played this.

"Tubbo stop," he randomly said upset.

"stop what?" I asked.

"stop CHEATING!!!" and that's when it all started.

"I'M NOT CHEATING"

"YES YOU ARE"

"w- HOW?!?!?! I'M LITERALLY NOT"

and with that, he lost. which is what he deserved

"WHAT THE HECK, THAT'S NOT FAIR!!! I WAITED IN THAT LINE A WHOLE 3 MINUTES AND 25 SECONDS MORE AND YOU STILL BEAT ME?!?!?!" 

"you're kidding, right? while you were waiting in that line I HAD TO CLOSE UP FOR YOU AND HELP MRS HONEY ORDER!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO DEAL WITH HER? SHE HATES EVERYTHING WE HAVE AND YET COMES EVERY DAY!" I yelled back.

"you know sometimes I just wanna punch you" he uttered.

"go for it, bet you won't" I declared in disbelief. 

But he did, er- well, at least he tried to. He swung his arm and missed my face but hit the TV. He looked terrified and when I turned around to see the damage, I was too. It didn't break or crack, it sucked his hand in like goo.

"dude this is sick!" he said under his breath, sticking his hand in and out.

"you see this too right?" he asked as if it were even a question. How could I not?

"you should try it" he stated.

"No what if something comes out? 

"oh you're such a wuss, Just try," he said, grabbing my hand and pulling it toward the TV.

"Tom's stop, I'm serious" I was scared out of my mind, trying to pull my hand away with the streingth I had but he wouldn't listen to me.

"Look it's not that bad, see?" He stuck his hand in but when he pulled it out...another hand was intertwined with his.

I wanted to scream but before I could even manage to open my mouth, the hand yanked us into the TV.

Tommy POV: 

I stuck my hand into the TV and felt something grab my hand, I pulled my hand out and It looked like a gloved hand. I was about to call for help but before I could, It dragged me down into the TV and I landed on my stomach and Tubbo fell on me.

"Tubs get off of me, you're killing me" I announced and he got off. I propped myself up to see what I landed on cuz it felt like a log and there I was, basically straddling this tall guy. 

I scrambled off of him and I couldn't help but stare. His left eye was red and his right eye was green and he looked part Enderian like from Minecraft or something, mixed in with...well, I don't know what. I realized I was staring cuz he seemed to start getting kinda uncomfortable and fidgeted with his fingers. I looked away to Tubbo and he was staring at the Man in shock. I looked around till I realized... were stuck here....because of him.

"I'm Tubbo and that's Tommy"

"NO DON'T TELL HIM WHO WE ARE! WE DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM!!! Ask him how to get back." I yelled, crossing my arms. I mean if I'm going to be upset then need to know I'm upset too.

"TOMMY STOP BEING SO RUDE!!!" I think he might've been upset but so am I and I don't like when anyone tells me what to do. Plus I don't even think the weirdo can understand us anyways.

"oh calm down, it's not like he can understand us anyways, I mean look at him." I gestured to the odd taller.

"Fine," he sighed and started gesturing and yelling as if the boy was deaf and not just weird 

"WE...ARE...LOST. CAN...YOU...HELP...US?"

"Tubs he's stupid, not deaf" I shook my head.

"a-actually I can understand you," The Christmas-eyed goblin said.

"oh sorry" Tubbo apologized. "for him that is, what's your name?"

"oh! um... it's- it's Ranboo" He stuttered awkwardly.

"pfft- okay it's Rambow, take us back home, now," I demanded.

"Can you stop and be nice? he's not going to help us if you're just mean about it" Tubbo hissed at me.

"it's just the facts. remember what my dad said, 'facts don't care about your feelings" I stated, crossing my arms.

"that's not facts!!!" Tubbs whisper yelled

"yes, it is" I whisper and argued back.