:1:Truth

word count: 617

     Fizzarolli was a bitch.  A stupid, greedy, manipulative soul.  Asmodeus sat and pouted in his lounge chair, sinking further into the cushiony welcomeness.  He hated Fizzarolli.  Yet, he couldn't bring himself to actually mean any of this.  He hated him.  He hated his stupid bright smile, he hated his glowing yellow eyes, he hated his smooth skin, he hated how confident he acted but how soft he actually was, he hated those stupid puppy eyes that he always gave ozzie, he hated him.  He hated how much he lov- 

...

'L-word's —him.

     It wasn't normal.  Asmodeus was the king of lust, not love.  He hasn't felt love for so many centuries.  Normally, if anyone confessed their 'true feelings' to Asmodeus, he would drop them.  Kick them out.  Banish them, and 'them' refers to everyone.  No matter it be his best worker or not.  Well, for the past month now.. he's kept telling himself that.. but he would never do that to Fizzarolli.  He had a ... soft spot for the imp, if that's what'd you call it.  If Fizzarolli ever confessed his 'true feelings' to Ozzie, he would be jumping with joy and kicking his feet with the stupidest grin in all of hell.

    Sure, they were fuck buddies.  But Asmodeus feels like this might be going overboard.  they've began getting way more touchy, but affectionate.  Kissing each other more.  Wanting to be by each other more.  Asmodeus loves it.  He loves every second of it.  

"Ozzie, big man? you in there?"

  A familiar raspy voice called out, opening Ozzie's office door with his tail, because his hands were full of stupid nonsense from their mailbox, and Fizz' phone.  Asmodeus sunk even lower— if that was even possible at that point.  He emitted a low and grumpy growl, obviously catching Fizz' attention.  Yet, he still paid no mind to the big cotton candy pile on the lounge chair.

Fizzarolli placed the letters neatly on top of Ozzie's big desk, then turning to face the big man himself.  He inched closer and closer, sliding his phone into the pocket he sew into his jester outfit by himself.  Another thing Ozzie lov- -hated.  Another thing Ozzie hated about him.

"Babe, you okay?"  Fizz called out, tilting his head with a playful expression.  The names.. the names fizz came up with made him so frantic and twitchy, but in a good way.  In the best way possible.  He snapped back to reality, shaking his head fiercely, crossing his arms, and looking the other way.

"Ozzie..  who got you panties in a twist?  I'll beat their ass— you know what?!"  Fizz dramatically paused, making Ozzie twitch with fear.

"ILL MAKE THEM EAT THEIR OWN ASS! HAHAHAH!" Fizz laughed manically, jumping on ozzie's lap as if it were a normal thing they did... which it is- but that's not the point!

Ozzie felt the sides of his mouth twitch, he gave it his all to make sure he didn't accidentally smile.  Fizz grabbed Ozzie chin and forced him to look at each other.  

"Baby, please tell me what's up your ass."  Fizz let go of his chin, his hands making their way to ozzie's cheeks.

"hmph."  Was all that Ozzie replied with. 

That was all that Fizz needed to know.  Fizz slowly stood on his knees, pulling Ozzie in for a hug.  A sentimental hug.  Something that.. that meant something.  Ozzie's heart fluttered, a smile finally crept onto his face, burying himself in fizz' neck.  Ozzie let Fizz's arms stretch all the way around Ozzies waist, encircling him about twice.  

He hated him.  He hated how he could make Ozzie feel better with just a touch.

He hated to admit it but..

The king of lust was in...

..love.