:10: Ugly Imps

words: 1778

     "B-blitzo?"

Fizzarolli called out. No one responded.

He then opened his eyes, looking around. He was soon blinded by the subtle flicker of a light above him.

"Oh. Oh my goodness- sir Mammon! He-he's awake! hurry!" A voice shrilled in horror.

Fizzarolli looked around, not being able to move anything. Lord Mammon was here? For him?

"Doctors! Get the anesthesia!" Fizz strained his neck, trying to look up. After what felt like a month of whimpering and doctors yelling, he bolted his head up. He saw so many doctors. He was definitely in a hospital.. then he saw Lord Mammon. Staring at him. With his signature shit eating grin. Fizzarolli tried to move his legs to get up, but nothing happened. He tried to move his arms. Nothing happened.

Fizz grunted, struggling to move his limbs more by the second. Mammons smile grew wider at the sight of this. Fizz looked down to his arms and legs, only to find.. nothing. Fizzarolli gasped in, choking on the surrounding air. He-.. His arms... His legs.- They were gone!

Fizzarolli let out a blood curdling scream as the pain kicked in. His head felt much lighter, but his Horns felt like they were pulsating. He felt like he was burning alive. His insides twisted, his head pounded against his skull, he felt such immense pain he might as well puke his insides out. He kept screaming. Doctors hurried, holding him down as he started flailing his now chopped off limbs. In the process of flailing, he saw a tray.. with his now dislocated limbs... and his horns. The screaming and crying grew even louder by the second.

"NO!! NO! PLEASE! HELP ME! M-M-MAMMON! B-BLITZO! PL-PLEASE! NO!" Fizzarolli screamed, tears rolling down his face at such a fast pace. It was getting blurry. He mumbled a few more pleads before he finally started to pass out. The last thing he heard was a chuckle. From Mammon. M-mammon couldn't have let them do this to him! No! Mammon was his savior!

—rewind—

Todays the day.  Todays the day!  Fizzarolli sat impatiently in a giant office room, with his boyfriends hand in his.  They were being interviewed by the one and only prince of greed!  His idol.. and maybe even his celebrity crush.  But we're not gonna talk about that!  Ahhh!  He was so excited!

Fizzarolli gripped Blitzos hand ever so tightly, his legs bouncing up and down.  He was so excited,  They- they will get to know if Mammon wants them!  Well.. him.  He had convinced Mammon to bring Blitzo with them.. and luckily, he agreed.  He made Fizz sign some weird contract though.. but who cares! 

The door swung open, the rather short and slim prince came walking into the room, slamming the door shut behind him causing Fizzarolli to slightly flinch.  Blitzo seemed almost unfazed. Yet, Fizz could see right through him. It was almost as if it was his specialty! Fizzarolli caught on fast about how to calculate Blitzos emotions, no matter what face Blitzo hides behind, Fizz knew exactly how to read him. I don't think it's something he'll ever forget to do. It's— almost like a habit at this point.

Mammon slaps a handful of paperwork on his desk, and he later threw himself onto his obnoxiously large office seat. Usually for a sin, they're abnormally tall or big. Fizzarolli thought of an example.. like Asmodes! Or.. Asmodos? Asmodus. No, Fizz didn't know. He just heard that he was very big.. and fluffy. Interesting. But anyways, Sins we're usually tall. Mammon.. Mammon was estimated around 6' at max. Yea.. He wasn't very big. In fact, he was on the more lanky side. Maybe he'll grow into it. Obviously, he doesn't look that powerful.. except the fact that he is. In fact, Fizz heard he made someone kill themselves before! Like, controlled them and made them do something horrid! Fizz slightly shivered. He didn't like the topic, so he focused back on the other side of Mammon.