How they'd get your attention

No one requested this, I just needed an excuse to update this book- and for this scenario, you'd be playing Dark Deception bc I said so!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex: he'll cover your eyes with his wings until you pause the game, then he'll just cuddle with you "Come on, feather.... you've been on there long enough"

Ami: she'll just hover over the screen until you pause the game then she'll shower you in kisses "So you forgot where your priorities lie? Seems I'll have to remind you~"

Andy: he'll just shut the laptop down and give you a jealous/stern face before giving you kiss on the nose "You're lucky you're adorable"

Angela: she'll shut the laptop off then calmly walk over to you and smile "you need a break every now and then, my love!"

Armine: he'll watch you play until you notice him "You're really good! Just wish you'd spend that much time with me..."

Azalia: she'll lay her head on your lap until you pause the game "I need attention too! I'm your girlfriend, after all"

Benson: he'll just hug you from behind and whimper "I need your love too, pup......"

Brianna: same as Alex "I cannot let me first mate spend all their time on that thing! Come on, let's go to Pirate Cave!"

Bryant: he'll close the laptop and take your hand, then lead you to a picnic he set up "It's been a while since we went on a date, and I know it isn't as special as a carnival or restaurant, but I just want the two of us to spend some time together!"

California: she will yeet the computer into the pool and wrap her tentacles around you "Mine!"

Carson: he'd break the computer with his horns then just pick you up and take you to the couch "Nope! We're watching a movie together and you're gonna enjoy it!"

Chloe: she'll sit in your lap and block your view until you pause the game "Finally! I wanted to cuddle with you"

Darryl: he'll set it on fire then take you to an amusement park "I'll get you another one later"

Damien: he eats it then just showers you in kisses "That's not more important than me, right?"

Debbie: she'll hug you from behind and patiently wait for you to be done "You wanna grab a bite to eat? You must be hungry after finishing two chapters"

Derek: same as Chloe "Hey! We haven't gone out in a while, where do you wanna go?"

Diana: she'll break it with her crowbar and throw you over her shoulder "Come on, I don't want you getting nightmares of a possessed duck or a tiny clown reject..."

Edward: same as Debbie, and he'll give you a kiss on the nose once you pause the game "For my sweet honeybunch!"

Estelle: she'll wait until you're done then just cuddle you "I hate being away from you for this long.." (I know y'all thought she'd break it!)

Furnando: he yeets it out the window "I will not allow a black box of witchcraft to hex my sweet! Come, for we shall ride into the sunset!!" then he takes you to a horse riding range

Helen: she takes note of it then just randomly hugs you after she's done "If you want to play, I know a fun game!" She then takes you to an arcade (I know what you were thinking! Stop)

Holly: She blows it up with her magic "STAY AWAY FROM MY SUGARPLUM, BLACK BOX DEMON SPAWNNNNNNNN!!!"

Jamie: Same as Bryant "Picnic date!!"

Kamilla: same as Chloe "I'm right here, you know"

Kassie: same as Helen and Chloe "These are much more fun than that stupid pc game!"

Laura: she'd patiently wait and hug her plushie "Y/N? Do you wanna play tea party with me?"

Lynn: she would sit on the computer then tackle you "Am I not important to you anymore?"

Marcus: same as Debbie and Bryant "I love you, and I wanted to show it somehow"

Mirabel: she sets it aflame with a snap of her fingers then teleports you in her arms and cuddles with you "You seriously picking a computer over me? I see...." She then tickle kisses you

Patricia: she'll tackle hug you and shower you with kisses "Love, please don't say you're choosing a game over me..."

Skyler: she torches it "Never choose that shit over me... got it?" She then just hugs you tight "I love you so damn much..."

Taylor: She growls at the game bc she's jealous, then she picks you up and takes you to a restaurant "I didn't want that laptop taking you away from me.... that's all..."

T. T: he waits until you pause the game then he'll take you on a firework cloud ride "I love you so much, and I don't want anything or anyone else getting in the way of that..."

Wanda: closes the laptop and just stares at you "This ain't better than me, got it?" Then she just gives you a kiss and walks away

Xander: same as Damien "Welp, guess there's nothing else to do except to cuddle with me"