When you get back from a long trip (it went well)

Lol this wasn't requested by anyone- I'm just bored and need something to do- GET READY FOR WHOLESOMENESS, BISHES!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex: he'll greet you with a kiss on the cheek "Welcome back, feather! How did it go?"

Ami: she'll shower you in love "I missed you so much!! I do hope you didn't have too much fun without me!~"

Andy: he'd give you some flowers he bought "I wanted to give you this since you've been gone for so long, but I'd give it to you regardless! I just missed you a lot"

Angela: instant cuddles and many worried questions

Armine: same as Alex and Andy "How did it go, love? Did you enjoy yourself?"

Azalia: same as Ami "You won't believe how glad I am to see you again!! FaceTime just isn't the same as seeing your wonderful self in person!!"

Benson: same as Ami and Angela "I missed you so much!!!"

Brianna: she'll give you a shell necklace she made herself "Did ye enjoy yerself?"

Bryant: he'll hug you from behind and nuzzle your neck "I'm glad you're ok... So, tell me what you did!"

California: tackle hug "Where have you been? I was lonely!"

Carson: he prepared your favorite snack and gave it to you when you got back "I hope you enjoyed yourself! I made you something to make your day back even better!"

Chloe: same as California "Why did you leave me here alone!?"

Darryl: same as Bryant

Damien: he'll hug you and not let you go for a good hour or two

Debbie: same as Alex "I'm glad you're back. Tell me all the fun things you did!"

Derek: same as Damien and Ami

Diana: her ass will spoil you in cuddles the moment you get back "I missed ya, sugar. Sure is boring without you around."

Edward: same as Alex and Damien "How was the trip, dear? Did you bring back any souvenirs?"

Estelle: same as Diana "You're back!! I was waiting for ages!!!"

Furnando: he'll kiss your hand and hug you "How was thou journey? What sights did you see and did you have fun?"

Gael: they'll cover your whole face in kisses "Tell me everything!!"

Helen: Same as Angela and Alex

Holly: Same as Andy "How was it, sugarplum?"

Jamie: "You're back already?" She's joking with that question; she missed u a lot

Joey: she gets very emotional when you leave, and she's just as emotional when you returned.... I'll let you guess what she did, but you won't be leaving their hugs anytime soon

Kamilla: same as Diana "Why were you gone for so long? I don't want to be apart from you for that long...."

Kassie: same as Angel

Laura: she'll greet you with a nice warm hug and she'll listen to what happened on the trip

Lynn: same as Laura, but she's loaded with questions and she'll tackle hug you the moment you step in the door

Marcus: same as Bryant

Mirabel: she won't really notice for the first few seconds, but once she does, you're in for a lot of cuddles "Why didn't you tell me when you got back? You know what to do when you're back...."

Patricia: lots of elephant cuddles

Reagan: she'd greet you with a heart made of cheese and a kiss on the nose "Welcome back! Tell me what you did!"

Skyler: just a simple kiss "How'd it go?"

Taylor: she'll hug you and nuzzle your face "Welcome back, darling!~"

T. T: same as Mirabel "Well you look happy, what happened~?"

Vestania: she'll just be happy you're safe and will give you welcome back cuddles

Wanda: I- I refer back to the previous request....... She will be all over you with hugs, kisses, and curious questions! She may be a wolf, but she has the heart of a golden retriever

Xander: "Well well well, look who returned! I was waiting! Tell me what happened?"