Fetts

Pov: Rex (One thing about the story that I am changing is that Plo Koon isn't their adopted dad. They will just have a mom. Fives, Echo, Hardcase, Jesse, Tup, Kix, Bly, Wolfe, Gregor, Boiler, Cody, Dogma, Liz, Boba, and Waxer. We were all adopted by Shak Tii. Wolfe and Gregor are Juniors. Dogma is a Senior. Bly, Waxer, and Boiler are sophomores. While Fives, Echo, Hardcase, Kix, Cody, me, Tup, Jesse, and Liz or Freshmen. Boba is in 1st grade)

I was sleeping thinking about sports, school, and home life. Then I feel someone on me and I open my eyes.

I see Fives yelling

"Bro it's 5 am come on wake up," he said

I start to climb down while saying "Dude how come we get the stable chores on Monday."

While we go over to Jesse, Cody, Tup, and Liz to wake up Fives responds by saying.

"I might have gambled our chores into what day we do. I thought I would win poker and get us Saturday to do it. But hey you take care of the horses, Jesse does the crops, I clean the stables, and Cody and Liz feed and take care of the pigs, cows, and chickens. Now watch them all wake up to mud, in 3 2 1."

I swear one of this days, I am going to murder Fives. All 4 of them wake up and start feeling their faces.

"I swear to god Fives." Jesse says and hops down and puts the mud he has on Fives. He goes to the bathroom to clean up and head outside for chores.

Cody and Tup look too tired to comprehend what happened and end up going downstairs to do their chores. Liz on the other hand comes down and asks.

"How come he doesn't have mud?" she asks Fives pointing at me.

"He woke up when I told him to," Fives smirked

Liz then took off some mud, then put it on my face. She stuck her tongue, then went to clean up and do her chores. I sighed, Fives was laughing and said

"Come on bro, let's get you cleaned up and take care of the stables."

I cleaned the mud off my face and brushed my teeth. I then went down the stairs to see my mother sleeping on the couch. I start to get a blanket on her without waking her up, but somehow she always senses when one of her children is there. She opens her eyes and says in a calm voice.

"Hi Rex," she said smiling

"Hey mom, did you work overtime at the hospital?" I asked

"Yeah, I also went to the market before to sell some of the food from our farm. I got home at 11 pm," she said rubbing her eyes

"Mom you know you could get Wolfe or Gregor or even one of us to sell it at the market. Our jobs are on the weekends of course." I said concerned

"Ah, but you have sports and I'll do it next time, now I have to make breakfast for you guys. Tell Jesse to put the corn, tomatoes, and everything else in a bag and put it by the front door," she said getting up.

I nodded and headed outside. I told Jesse what to do and he said ok. I am thankful for my mom, but sometimes she overworks herself. She was a single mother who adopted all these kids. She was living at Kamino and found us outside a house, with birth certificates. She took us in, but what hurts, even more, was when Boba started to live with us. He was dropped off at our front porch when he was 2 years old. That was the first time I met my dad actually. He was making excuses about how he didn't have the money, to take care of his son. So he left him here with us. We all agreed to help out by getting jobs to help mom. Once I go outside I head to the stables to see Fives smiling.

"Why are you grinning?" I said

"I did my chores I cleaned the tack room, mucked out the stalls, and cleaned the floor I am just waiting to help my favorite brother," he said smirking

That's when I know he wants something, none of us say our favorite brother. We all like each other equally.

I said, "Can you muck out the stables and clean out the old water and put in new water then."

Five groans. I head over to Ruby and start to put some hay in her stall. We have four horses, 2 girls Ruby and Bella, and 2 boys Blaze and Thunder. I was putting hay and grain in Blaze's and Thunder when Fives came over and said.

"Sooooooo, are you excited to see your girlfriend?" Fives smirking his ass off

"Who- omg Fives how many times we don't like each other like that," I said.

"Come on Rex I see it in your eyes when you see her. Everyone sees it," he said

"Listen even if I did like her which I don't, she has a boyfriend Lux Bonteri. Some stuck up the politician's son." I said checking and picking the last horse's hooves.

"Man, listen all I know is that you still like her," he said grinning

"Whatever, after football practice I am going to take out Ruby and Bella, can you take out Blaze and Thunder?"

"Yeah, sure race you to the showers, it's going to be full," he said smiling a

We started to race, Fives got a head start from me, I went through the backyard and jumped over the pool. Fives tried that he fell in, and I laughed. Then went through the living room. I was ahead Fives while hearing Dogma stop running in the house. I ran into the bathroom and heard Fives banging and cursing. I get into the shower and start to take a hot shower to get the mud and dirt off. Once I get out I put on a Blue shirt, with white sweatpants and orange stripes I got Black Nike. Once I get out of the shower Fives dashes in.

I head downstairs to see Hardcase, Jesse, Tup, Waxer, and Boiler playing around with a football while eating on the couch. I head to the kitchen and see Echo and Kix arguing with Gregor about summer homework. I see Cody and Liz eating food, I get bacon and eggs. I sit down with Cody and Liz.

"Where's Mom?" I asked while eating bacon.

"She's helping Boba get ready for school," Cody said cleaning his dishes.

"We have to drive him by the way because mom is going to the market and then the hospital," Liz says finished.

Cody and I stared at her

"Liz how come Mom told you this and not us or maybe Dogma? She shouldn't overwork herself." Cody asked.

"Maybe because I helped her with breakfast after my chores," she said smirking.

"GUYS." Dogma yelled "I am taking the Freshies and Boba first to school now. The rest of you should probably be at school to meet the new coach for football."

All the guys start to get into a truck because theirs only 5 of them. While we take a mini Kia van, Boba comes down and says "I'm ready for school!" We all smile, and mom starts to get into her honda car and head to the market with the harvest. Once we get outside we get in the car and head to school.

I made this one longer to make up for the time leave some comments Ideas anythingggg