-2-

I woke up on a couch with a pillow under my head and a blanket over my body. It took me a few seconds to realize where I was and when I did, the memories of yesterday also came back. I must have fell asleep when we were watching [F/M]. I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and looked at the time on my phone. It was currently 2:00 in the morning. Wait, why did I wake up at 2:00 in the morning? I have no clue. I heard a noise coming from the kitchen. Like a rustling in the fridge. I got up, and slowly walked to the kitchen. I peeked in to see a robot currently digging in the fridge. At 2:00 in the morning. What the flip bro?

I stepped into the kitchen trying not to disturb the robot in Zim's fridge. I tried to look for something to defend myself with but it seems they were all right beside the robot in a jar of some sort. I accidentally stubbed my toe on a cabinet receiving a groan of pain from me causing the robot to turn around for me to see its face. It had cyan colored eyes that glow brightly like a light in the pitch black room. The tip of it's antenna was cyan as well, and so were it's shoulders (I think FACT CHECK ME PLEASE). Then, it spoke.

"HI PRETTY LADY!!" It was more of an annoying high pitch voice that could have busted my ear drums. I screamed suddenly although I'm not sure why. I just... did. When I did though, I didn't expect a few minutes later a green skinned... thing to appear out of a trash can. (Too. Lazy. To. Describe.)

(Ah

(Ah. Yes. Beautiful. Cute. Lovely.)
"GIR! WHAT IS ALL THAT YELLING UP HERE?!" It froze in it's tracks when it saw me. I screamed again then passed out.

-a lovely time skip 10:00 in the morning-

I heard a distant voice. A familiar voice. I woke up, and shot up, confused and scared. I saw Zim with a concerned expression on his face. "Human, are you ok?" I nodded and said "You know, I have a name. Not just 'human'." Zim seemed to care less about that as he was in a thinking position. One arm across his stomach, another propped up on that one arm, a hand under his chin, thinking. But about what? "Did you see anything last night?" Zim asked me. Why would he ask me that? "No. I was asleep I just had a bad dream. Why?" Zim hesitated a bit like he didn't want to answer, but he did. "No reason."

Imma make you unaware of Zim's secret for more chapters 😁👍 there is your daily update!