ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞. - 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 "

It's now Saturday Narutos Genin team was here at the house along with the other shinobi teams and there kids.

Naruto was helping Sasuke calm down since so many people are here and he was pregnant and anxious.

"It's fine baby. There friends I won't let anyone hurt you or the kids. " Naruto smiled hugging his husband as Sasuke released a breath.

Menma was off playing with Sarada a little girl with bright red hair and green eyes, also known as Karin and Sakuras daughter.

Naruto and Sasuke walked out of the room calmly this time and Naruto tried to get everyone's attention but no one listened.

Finally Sasuke had enough. "HEY! IDIOTS LISTEN WHEN MY GOD DAMN HUSBAND IS TALKING! " Sasuke growled loudly. Everyone automatically started to pay attention.

Naruto chuckled embarrassedly. "So as you all know we invited you here today to share some important news! "

They all nodded with a groan. Sasuke angered at that. We're they unhappy to be here?! Makoto clapped cheerily causing Akimitsu and Isamu fade away from him.

He stopped smiling and looked ahead. Sasuke sighed but quickly got back on track.

"Well Sasuke is going to be taking time off of training anbu. " Naruto smiled holding Sasukes hand happily. The teams looked confused.

"Why? Gonna leave the village again. " Hinata joked but no one found that funny. Especially the broody pregnant Uchiha.

"No dipshit it's because I'm pregnant again. " Sasuke blurted out and Naruto popped a ballon that held baby stickers in it.

Cheering was heard all around the house and people started to congratulate the both of them. Sakura was happy for the both of them the most.

The party went on with people asking questions, and congratulations going around. Everyone drank some cider and ate some food Sasuke prepared.

Sasuke noticed Makoto sitting alone in a excluded corner. He walked over and sat on the floor with him.

"Why so glum? " Sasuke asked sighing as he played with his hair. Makoto sighed unhappily. He wasn't his usual cherry self.