• Chapter 26 •

Tommy POV

We were strolling through the amusement park towards the Ferris Wheel. I was  intrested in the carnival type of games they had. I really wanted to try the ring toss, but no one seemed to wanna stop and play any of them.

"Tommy!" Freddie tapped my arm.

I looked over at him and hummed, "Hm?"

"We should play ring toss! Oh- And then the dunk dank! Reminds me of our middle school carnivals, remember?" Freddie smiled pointing to the ring toss.

I beamed excited, "Yes! I wanted to play, but I didn't think anyone else would."

"Pfft- Well, c'mon then." He motioned me over.

"Okay- Tubbo!" I called to him.

"Yeah?" Tubs turned around.

"Let's stop and play the carnival games." I said and he nodded, "Alright."

I looked up at Ranboo, "Uh- I'm gonna go and play ring toss with Freddie...."

"Oh cool, let's go." He smiled.

I blushed lightly embarrassed, "Oh...well I was actually thinking that uhm- er- Neveremind- Yeah, let's go."

He blushed embarrassed, "Oh! No, no, it's fine. Go on ahead...I'll just uhm- Hang with the others."

I squeezed his hand and whispered, "Not with- Bill?"

He shrugged, "Well....He's part of the group so..."

"Just- Don't be too close, hm?" I said a little, well- protective.

He nodded then mumbled, "You too..."

I raised a brow, "Sorry?- What was that?"

He shook his head, "You got it."

He let my hand go and I smiled a thankyou then walked off with Freddie. We went to the ring toss first and Freddie used hus credits for the both of us.

Ranboo POV

I went off with the rest of the group to play carnival games. Tommy had gone with Freddie to ring toss and the dunk tank.

First we'd gone over to the basketball game where you'd try and make as many as you could. And if you could make a certain amount in a specific amount of time- You'd win some sorta prize. Pretty simple and straight forward.

"I bet you'd be really good at this one." Bill smiled over at me.

I blushed ever so lightly and shrugged, "Uh- Not really my thing, if I'm honest."

He rolled his eyes, "Sure, whatever."

Tubbo and Bill gave it a go, while me and Aimey stood to the side watching. It was pretty cool I guess, though secretly I knew I'd be able to win the basketball game- easy. Afterall, I had done such before at the arcade.

Doesn't matter though, cause I'm no show off. I just wanted to have a nice time- Originally with Tommy, but apparently him and Freddie's time is more important than ours, as soulmates! Which is ridiculous because when we got here he said he wanted me and him time.

Whatever though- I can still enjoy my time here. Even if it's not all with Tommy...I don't like- need, his attention or all his time or anything....

"Ranboo!- Let's go to the Balloon Blast while we wait!" Aimey suggested.

I nodded and followed them over to the game. We sat down and gave our amusement park cards to pay credits. Then we began the game.

The goal of it was to shoot water into the moving clowns mouth, which would gradually fill up a balloon with water. And the first to get their ballon to pop was the winner and obtained some prize.

We both laughed struggling to shoot water into the clowns, until eventually Bill and Tubbo came over from finishing up the game. Finally I got the hang of it and began filling up my balloon. Soon Aimey caught up- And then totally sabotaged me! They kicked my leg and slapped my water gun out of aim which led to them winning.

I laughed as she got some oversized colorful stuffed animal. Pretty cool I suppose.

"Alright well- we should go find Freddie and Tommy." Tubbo smiled.

I sighed then mumbled, "Finally." I cleared my throat then clearly spoke, "Right- sure."

We all agreed and then went off to find the two. Honestly I wasn't...eager....I was more- uh, just ready to move on from carnival games. Yeah, that's all.

So we finally found them watching some carnival game called high stricker, where you use a mallot to hit a target and depending on how strong your force is- will determine your score on the way up towards the bell.

I dunno what was so intresting....Unless they were checking people out! Maybe not Tommy, but I'm sure he was being impressed- I had to do it...er- maybe not.

I ran over to the two, "Hey!"

"Oh hi." They both muttered paying attention to the guy who was going up to the game next.

I rolled my eyes, "C'mon guys, we're going to the Ferris Wheel now."

"One sec, this guy looks strong." Freddie said paying attention to just that.

"Yeah..." Tommy mumbled agreeing, laser focused onto the guy.

I huffed- jealous. Now everyone watched as the guy used the mallot and hit the target. The lights flashed all the way up- And he was only two away from the bell.

"Yo! That was awsome!" Freddie awed.

"That's gotta be the strongest we've seen, yet. Dang..." Tommy smiled a little still looking at the guy.

I scoffed, "That's the strongest you've seen?- Pffft, that's weak."

Tommy crossed his arms, "Says you- stick figure."

I scoffed, "You're one to talk. I've actually got muscle, okay."

"Still. This game is no joke- Give the guy some credit." Freddie said.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. Anyone could easily hit the bell."

Tommy smirked, "You talk a lot, noodle. Why don't you give it a try?"

I gulped a little nervous then cleared my throat, "What would I even get out of it?"

"A point proven, not to mention your pride that's on the line." Tommy shrugged.

I shrugged too, "Eh- I'm good. Don't need to prove anythi-"

Tommy pulled me down and whispered in my ear, "How's a big smooch?"

1,006 words
Uh oh, what's gonna happen!?
.....Guess we'll see. >:]