Chapter 1

Gu Ningyou lived for 27 years, and only when she was dying did she know that she was just a character living in a novel, and she held the script of the vicious female supporting, the kind that would be scolded every day on the Internet

However, she should be regarded as one of the few vicious female supporting character who managed to successfully sleep with the male lead and also maintained a physical relationship with him for a long period of time.

Although she forced the male lead.

"Damn..."

As her body got immersed in the blazing fire, Gu Ningyou severely cursed the author of this novel.

If she has a character prototype in the author's world, then this prototype must have had a bloody feud with the author for eight lifetimes. The author tortured her to death with her consciousness still there and won't leave her an intact body when she finally breathed her last.

It was said that people will experience flash of lucidity when they were about to die. Gu Ningyou has never believed it, but now she felt that there was still some truth. After her life flashes in her eyes, Gu Ningyou found that she was a tool person through and through.

The significance of her existence was probably to create trials and tribulations on the road between the male and female protagonists. The male and female leads were about to communicate with each other and confirm their relationship sweetly, but because of her intervention, they got separated for nearly seven years...

It was honestly so bad, Gu Ningyou wanted to scold herself.

But thinking about it again, there were actually many things that were not her original intentions -

Such as the day of her first encounter with the male lead. That afternoon, her best friend had asked her if she wanted to watch the school basketball game. She didn't want to go, she was not an active person, it was noon and the sun was scorching hot at the time. In other words, she said nothing about going out, but that day as she lied in her dormitory, she felt restless, and distracted. In the end, she surprisingly agreed to her bestfriend's request on a whim.

Then, on the basketball court full of cheerings, she noticed the male protagonist at a glance among the crowd, and fell in love with him at first sight.

Another example was - it was the day of the graduation ceremony. At that time, she was deeply infatuated with the male lead, but he was in love with the female lead, and was already tired of her stubborn entanglement. She originally thought of walking away to give herself one last face, but just as she was about to walk out the door, an emotion called unwillingness suddenly took over her mind, so she went back and trick the male lead to drink the aphrodisiac red wine -

According to the general development of the novel plot, the male lead will always push away the vicious female character at a critical moment and turn to linger with the female lead. At that time, she still got the male lead logically.

The Vicious Female Support Wants to QuitOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara