Chapter 13

Note: Putting this here, Pei Siyuan and Gu Ningyou has an age difference of 4 years.

1) fl was in 2nd year of junior middle school, 15 yr and ml was in 3rd year of high school (18/19 prolly) when ml first saw her (mentioned). So 4 years age gap.

2) fl is a currently a university freshman, 19 yr (mentioned)

3) ml just graduated, I think (?). He’s working to start up a company (mentioned). so 23 yr (?)

4) and since xie yingzhou is still in university he must be in his final year (?)

In China, one goes to kindergarten from 3–6, elementary school from 6–12, junior middle school from 12–15, senior middle school, which is also called high school, from 15–18. Then you need to spend 4 years in university, if you enter a college then it is 3 years for you, and 3 years for post graduate education. [source: quora]

She didn’t know if Pei Siyuan was crazy, but she felt like she was going crazy

She didn’t know if Pei Siyuan was crazy, but she felt like she was going crazy. In the past, she only had the experience of being pressed by the man and went straight to the deed. Where had she encountered such a battle?   

Blindfolded by the tie, everything was dark. Since she could not see anything, her sense of hearing became exceptionally sharp. She heard the tsk tsk sound of the man kissing her pussy, and the watery sound  of his tongue going in and out. She could feel his scorching breath on it, the tip of his nose pushed forward again and again, and his fiery big tongue scraping hard against the soft pussy, all of which told her very clearly that the most intimate part of her body was being invaded by Pei Siyuan’s tongue.

“No…no…Yuan…” 

A sense of shame overwhelmed her, tears that spilled out from the corners of her eyes wet the tie covering her eyes. Gu Ningyou whimpered, almost desperately begging the man to let her go: “Yuan, don’t be like this… please…”

Pei Siyuan turned a deaf ear to her, still squeezing her legs forcefully, he swallowed all the nectar that flowed out from under her body, but he seemed to still felt it was not enough, he greedily covered her entire pussy with his mouth. His tongue sometimes rolled the sensitive clitoris and licked it for a while, and sometimes licked the soft two petals to explore. Every time he pushed into her hole, the narrow corridor crushed and squeezed him. He buried his whole head between her legs and licked the sticky and wet place, giving her no chance to escape and resist.

It was not until the woman’s body trembled and spit out a large wave of liquid, and after tasting the sweet liquid one by one did Pei Siyuan raise his head from between her legs in satisfaction.

Gu Ningyou was panting like a fish out of water. Her face was full of comfort and bewilderment after reaching the peak. This was a pleasure she had never experienced before. She felt like she was thrown into the cloud by someone, and did not know where she was floating to.

At this moment, Pei Siyuan lifted her body and let her sit on him with her legs wide open. He kissed the wetness on the tie that had spread out when she cried and begged for mercy. After calming down his emotion, his voice was hoarse and charming: “Comfortable?”