She's Back

A roaring noise outside interrupted the girls' moment! They ran outside to see the shadow monster roaming Alfea.

"What's the plan here?" Terra asked

"We stop it from resurrecting anyone" Bloom said

"But would resurrecting some people be so bad?" Stella asked

"We don't know who it would resurrect and the last thing we need is more Sebastians on our hands" Bloom said before walking away.

"Might be a little too late for that" Musa said looking at people covered in dirt walking from the town towards the school.

.....

Sirens rang through Solaria and Alfea signaling danger.

"Citizens of Solaria, we are under attack from resurrected Blood Witches. Solarian Army is moving out to defend our nation against these vile creatures. In the meantime, be safe and pray for our kingdom" Queen Lina's voice rang throughout Solaria.

"Only her would sit on her high throne while the rest of us defend our home" Stella said rolling her eyes at the announcement.

The specialist came out armed and ready for an attack while the girls came up with a plan for the shadow.

.....

A huge war had broken out. The Solarian Army was in the town in full force fighting against Blood witches, Alfea's specialists were defending the school, and Bloom and her girls were using every magic at their disposal against the shadow.

Though it wasn't enough.

It felt like they were fighting a losing battle. The shadow was stronger than they thought.

Plants and trees around Alfea had turned black, everything was dead. There was no plant in sight for Flora or Terra to draw from. They felt powerless.

The water had run dry and Aisha had used up all her magic

It was down to Stella and Bloom.

Stella used her power of invisibility and light to her advantage while Bloom blasted it with her fire.

It worked for a while until the shadow got the upper hand on Stella.

Using its power to choke her. Stella grabbed her neck, unable to breathe.

The other girls tried to help but nothing was working. Panic grew in their eyes watching Stella turning blue.

A massive surge of electricity shocked through the shadow which resulted in it letting Stella go.

Finally catching her breath Stella looked up and saw Beatrix.

Beatrix smiled at her before shocking the monster again.

"Hate to break up your little moment but I need help here" Beatrix said

She knew her powers alone weren't going to stop the shadow.

"Give me your hand" Bloom's mom said coming beside her.

Taking her mother's hand Bloom watched as her eyes lit up red. Her mother still had the Dragon Flame in her.

With both combined Dragon Flame they destroyed the shadow.

.....

The girls let out a breath of relief, they had won.

In the midst of the other girls cheering, Beatrix smiled briefly before walking away.

Stella turned around to talk to her but she was gone.

Their moment became bitter-sweet when Bloom's mom said she wants to go back to her realm.

....

The walk to the basement was quiet. None of the girls wanting to Bloom to leave.

Standing in front of the portal she hugged her friends goodbye.

"WAIT!" She heard someone yell

Turning around she saw Sky.

"You were going to leave again without saying goodbye?" He asked her

"I figured I'd spear you from losing me again" Bloom said crying.

Sky kissed her like his life depended on it.

"You don't have to come with me" Bloom's mother said.

"What do you mean?" Bloom asked.

"The portal will close behind me if I go in... Alone" Bloom's mom said

"The decision is yours though if you choose to come but I cannot stay"

Bloom looked around at her friends and boyfriend before hugging her mother.

"I hope we meet again" she whispered.

Bloom waved her mother goodbye before she stepped into the portal.

....

The girls headed back to their dorm rooms, exhausted from the whole day.

They collapsed in the living room.

"We need a vacation, after all, we've been through" Aisha said

The girls were having a debate on vacation but Stella was zoned out.

"You okay?" Flora whispered to her

"She's back and saved me today. Now I don't even know where she is" Stella replied.

"I'm sure you'll see her soon enough" Flora replied.

Stella excused herself to go for a walk. Her mind was everywhere.

She walked until she ended up in the graveyard, standing in front of Beatrix's dug-out grave.

"Did you miss me?" Beatrix said from behind her

Turning around Stella laid eyes on the girl she'd been missing for a week now.