CHAPTER 2

After the event, David became occupied due to the bandits in the southwest. They were still roaming around and stealing every good that passed through them. The royal knights still haven't caught them. They are too good at hiding. David's businesses were significantly affected at a great length, leaving him no choice but to deal with them personally.

On the other hand, the 2nd prince, Jun, couldn't still move on from that man. Dreams about him started to appear in his sleep. While doing his duty as the nation's next king, he couldn't help but hope that one day, he and that man could meet.

David decided to investigate and put an end to his problem, the bandits, so he and Jaden prepared for their journey to the southwest. The royal knight couldn't deal with those bandits, which led to the conclusion that they were powerful enough to do so. David decided to use two swords upon realizing that two auras he had always clashed with each other in one sword. So having two swords and separating them will unleash the true power of each aura sword, and being a dual wielder is much of his type. The twin sword he commissioned to the great blacksmith, who happened to be his grandpa's friend, arrived at the perfect time.

Wearing a plain black cloak and mask, David and Jaden head to the location they received from the information guild since the head of the guild owes David a lot. The information said that the bandits would appear that night in the southwest to attract and rob the upcoming importing goods.

2nd prince Jun and his advisor, Arthur, were also scouting the area for a potential attack. He forcibly dragged Arthur to accompany him. David knew that Arthur didn't like exhausting activities and energy-consuming activities. As his revenge on Arthur for being too strict and giving him too much workload, he dragged him.

While both parties were waiting for the possible arrival of the bandits, they bumped into each other. Both are wary of each other and on their guard. They both wore masks and cloaks, which made them more suspicious.

After a few seconds of staring at each other, Jun unsheathed his sword, ready to attack David. David did the same. He reached his twin sword at his sides. He rushed forward and started to attack Jun. Jun was pushed back by David's continuous swing. David being a dual wielder, is a pain in the ass. It blocked all of his openings, leaving Jun no choice but to become a defender.

Jun unleashed his sword aura, A golden yellow energy wrapped around his sword, which can only manifest by the royal blooded. He rushed towards David and slashed his arm, but David was quick to block the attack. He moved backward and unleashed his sword aura, blue at the right and black at the left. Upon witnessing it, both Jun and Arthur were shocked at how it could be possible that one person possessed two auras. It happened in the past century, it was a legend, and now they witnessed it with their own eyes.

"Who are you?" Jun asked. He needed to know that man's identity because he was either a threat or a potential ally.

"I fear I can't tell you that," David replied.

Then they rushed towards each other. Striking their final blow towards each other's head, they quickly dodged each other's swords, but it passed to their mask and hood. Their hoods fell, and their masks ripped and fell to the ground.

David was mesmerized by Jun's visual as if he came straight from a fictional world, and then he realized that he was technically inside a fictional world.

As for Jun, he didn't know how to react. He felt his heart beat quite fast, it felt very familiar, but he didn't know how to sort it out.

"Your highness?!"

"Duke Pendragon?!"

Jaden and Arthur both shouted in confusion.

Hearing the two's shouts, they are both brought back to reality. David quickly picked up his mask and put it on. He had an internal crisis. How could the person he wanted to avoid the most appear in front of his eyes, and the worst part is he fought with him and almost killed him? He should start saying goodbye to this world.