Box tenshi...?

A/N:
I said its gonna take a week for me to update this but you know what? Nvm, I had the motivation to write some shit so here you go :DD

Shoto's pov:

Well... maybe this is really the end for me, shoto, who became a demon slayer just to revenge Ether.....
I thought to myself while slowly falling in deep water.
My mind was now like a sea, where I was drowning in.
"This must be the end....of my long journey..."
I slowly closed my eyes, after looking to the surface of the top.
"Sorry Ether, I couldn't revenge you..."

I waited for the last few of my air bubbles to go to the surface and just let me die like this.

Well, instead of that happening, I suddenly noticed something wet on my face, it was like... a tear.
I woke up.

"H-huh?" I opened my eyes slowly, my vision was still blurry but I see a black figure right in front of me.

The person was saying something but I couldn't hear anything just yet.
"SH....O! .......O A....E ...OT  DE....!!!"
These were the only things I understood.
No more, no less.

I slowly came back to my senses, I could now definitely see better and hear better.
I used a little of my leftover strength to lift myself up from laying my laying position, wanting to know what exactly happened to me.

"W...what...?" I slowly began to speak as I see the black and red haired person in front of me.
"V-vox?" I asked unsure.

Vox hugged me and starting to cry on my shoulder.
"SH...TO HOW DARE YO....U LEAVE ME... LI.... THAT!"
I still needed to recover my hearing but it was enough to think of what he is saying.

I patted his head.
"Don't worry, I won't die just yet..." I tried to comfort him and ran with my hand through his hair.
I said that, even tho, I knew that I was really close about to die. I still didn't wanted to make vox worry More so I think that was alright.

He was crying like a small child. Was i really so important to him....?
My eyes flew across the room as I saw a movement on the side.

It was a shadow.
"Did I see it right?" I mumbled.
I didn't wanted to cause vox More Trouble so I just ignore it.
"That was probably because of my shitty vision."

"Where am I...?" I asked the crying Vox on my shoulder.

"IN THE HOS...TAL DUMBASS!!!" He hugged me tighter.

"H-Hospital...?" I looked around, it really seemed like one. Suddenly I remembered the stuff that happened to me.

"Uhm vox.. this might sound weird but... why did you attack us...?"
I asked while still having the demon on my shoulder.

Vox moved away from my shoulder, still crying.
"I ha..ven't told you about him...." He replied in tears.
"That was my twin, Box ten...i..."

"Box tennis-?" I asked him again, since my hearing was shit....
Vox laughed a little but he got serious again.

"Box tenshi... he is my twin, that lives in the same body as I do..." he said a little worried.
"At least... I think for now.."

"what? You have a twin living inside of you?"
I gasped.

"No but Yeah... he is like a second personality.
And to be honest, I don't really understand the situation we're in right now..."
I looked at him very interested.
"Comon don't do that, we don't have time."
He said, knowing that I want to know about 'box tenshi' a little more.