CHAPTER 1

Wonder POV

"Life gets its true meaning from death . They are two faces of the same coin . Death reminds us the time we have is limited and the life we have will end one day. Every single action, Every single decision we make takes us towards our death but does that mean we should stop living just because we are going to die one day ? No not at all , we should use our time carefully and love each and every single thing it throws at us, we should... " .

" Oh shut this depressing thing !". Amara changed the radio channel to a pop song and I laughed " Are they even real therapists? hahaha ". " I bet they aren't, stupid nincompoops I don't know what happened to these radio stations, Seriously!! playing live therapy sessions,What hit their already dead brain? ". Amara said rolling her eyes" Hahaha,I have to agree ,  first they play idiotic songs and then this shit ". That made us both burst out with laughter... she's that bubbly party to the death personality...that makes my life a lot more....I don't know... exciting?

" Okay, so did you got the job you were talking about? " I sighed..." No , no luck at all despite having all the degrees in accountancy there is just so much competition "."It's not your luck Won it's the dimwit manager's bad luck believe me" She said smiling... and I returned the smile...

I have been looking for a job for 4 months now but getting a job in totally different country is like finding a pin in haystack but I'm in love with Russia it's so beautiful and cold , I loved winters since I was a kid but most importantly the place gave me a second chance at life and  just couldn't leave this place after it . I came here a year ago with my dad and learned  russian pretty soon from Amara's help.

I was a fast learner from a young age but don't care about my mom she left me at dad doors when I was born, he took me under his wings and loved me enough that I didn't felt the need to have a mother but there's still a nagging feeling that she didn't wanted me.

  I met Amara the same day we shifted here she was the only one who knew English and helped us a lot and we hit it off from there and she soon became the sister I never had.

" Breaking news, City's top notch billionaire bachelor Mr. Armen Sokolov  is still very much a bachelor playboy and out of his respected father Mr. Dave Sokolov hands . He broke his engagement with Miss. Larisa  Petrov the infamous model and actor after insulting her on live TV at altar and leaving immediately after that , our reporters are conducting live interview with Mr. Dave..." I turned down the volume, I wonder if radio stations stopped playing songs and turned into news station" What the hell Won? " Amara shouted loud...well that's Amara for you... my ears are used to it now.

"This news is pointless Ara , it's a  personal matter and we shouldn't care about it , they should play more pop songs instead "." Girl are you crazy, that hottie Armen is better then any pop song, he's a Rockstar "." I thought I heard he is a buisness man ". I asked confused " Have you ever seen him?  he can rock any girls world with a dick that big ,  even his pants can hide that fact". Seriously!! " I haven't " I stated  as a fact , I was living in actual cave for 6 months.

" Wonder, it's okay , it's over now and you have your whole life in front of you and that Armen guy is not going anywhere, he is news headlines every other day for drunk and drive case ". She said giggling, I smiled at her " I know it's just I've been here for a year yet  don't know a single thing about this place by that I don't mean  I want to see the rich daddy's spoilt kid,they have their own life and I have mine that I want to explore andddd....my stop's here , I need to search for some more jobs, after all life doesn't run with dreams... it needs money". She smiled sadly and stopped by the Dima's Cafe and I immediately got out... before she could lecture me more about something like get a guy...

" Save some for me too otherwise I'll haunt you in your dreams at night and just for your information the Dave corps skyrocketed after that hottie joined it ". She screamed  driving out of the parking she's really something , for the last time I don't care what rich people do in their personal life  and according to me  nobody should there's no point , it's a total waste of time and it's important to respect time . Shaking my head at her I went in the cafe.

************************************