CHAPTER 59

Wonder POV

Dad took a promise from me to not utter a word about the file to anyone...I don't why but since the moment he have seen that file he had been under immense pressure...I don't know what has gotten into him...he won't tell me a thing... Suddenly my phone rang... cutting my thoughts off....

Wonder: Laura?

Laura: Hey sweetie...

Wonder : Is everything okay...is the baby okay?

His son's wife was about to give birth to a baby today and that's why she took a leave a week before today...but why is she calling me this early...

Laura: Oh Sweetie everything is fine she gave birth to a healthy babygirl...

Wonder: That's awesome Laura! Do send me her photos!

Laura : Sure sweetie not just photos I'll give you a party...Umm...I don't know how to say this...If it wasn't urgent I would have solved it myself...Uhh....I needed a favour sweetie...

She really sounded really sorry asking for it....

Wonder: What is it?

Laura: Are you at the office?

Wonder: Yeah... I just got here...

I said placing my bag on the table and smiling... I'm quite early today...

Laura: Is Armen there yet?

Wonder: I don't know...I didn't checked his office yet...why?

Laura: Sweetie I suddenly remembered that the meeting with Dela cooperation had been postponed to tommorow since you were absent I was supposed to mention it in Armen's schedule but I forgot to change this detail... could you please inform Armen about it...

Wonder: Haha! Is that all Laura...you scared me there for a minute... Don't worry....I'll inform him.

Laura: Wonder you do know how particular he's about work a little mistake and...

Wonder: Boogie woogie poof! You are gone like that...I do have the idea...but now I  know how he really is... it's okay I'll talk to him...

Laura: I don't know what are you talking about but...Thankyou sooo... much...

Wonder: All good...just don't forget that treat and pics.

She chuckled and hanged up... hmmm...let's check if my fallen angel is here yet or not....and if here then how's his mood now...I arranged my database and got in his office..."Armen?". Nothing.... "Armen? Yohoo?? Yoddley yoddley Yohoo". Nope... definitely not here...if he was in his apartment he would have heard me...I remember him telling me that it's designed this way... conclusion being he's not here yet...

I was going back when suddenly I heard something....there was a very faint noise of something....thump... thump... thump..I tried to follow the sound and it ended up behind Armen's chair.

What the hell?! If looked closely a code lock was so lightly imprinted on the walls...that it was almost invisible....Is this some sort of secret door to Narnia?...Why does Armen have it?...And if it belonged to him that what could be the code...As I was thinking about the codes the sound of thumping stopped...but did it mattered now...puft! no! My curiosity was at the Everest's peak! I felt like Sherlock Holmes... And that was exciting!!!! It was a seven alphabet code...seven... Umm... Think...Think... Seven words...I only know one favourite word of his...D.A.R.L.I.N.G. the door pinged Wait...it worked? Did it worked??...It worked!!!  Hell yeah!

The door opened up with a click and I got inside....the room was dimly lit by few lights...the whole place was organised and yet a little messy....with paint buckets all around and my eyes widened at the site when I focused on the canvas...my eyes filled with tears...as I looked all around the room...It can't...be...It can't be me....There were atleast ten Paintings of mine...me laughing, dancing, Shying with my hands covering my face, naked,angry...just me...in all of them... depicting so many emotions so many faces that I didn't even knew I make...The girl in the painting was so beautiful that I almost couldn't believe it was me...My heart was now the one that was thumping wildly... because I know a certain artist...

Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed me...and I crashed back into solid wet chest.. I was now very well aware of the scent...very well aware of his body..." I should have changed the password"."Armen..."."This is a private place...and you invaded my privacy...Miss Hart". He said biting my earlobe and I melted in him..."You drew me without me knowing... isn't that the invasion of privacy Mr.Sokolov?". He chuckled and I couldn't help but laugh with him....
"Fair point... darling..."."These are beautiful..."."You are beautiful...".
He makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful woman in this world... and that feeling...is out of the world....
"I don't know what to say...how to say...this is...". I didn't had any words....he painted me...

He turned me around and my breath hitched the moment I looked at him...he was freshly showered... and only a short towel was between us...he started walking me back and pushed me into a wall or something, at this point of time...Armen did injured my senses....one moment we were looking in each other's eyes and the next Armen roughly started kissing me, in an instant I opened my mouth...and his tounge molded with mine...my whole body was burning in the flames of passion...pure passion.. and irony...I was wet...my little waterfall was on...just from his kiss...Armen's kiss wasn't like the one I used to see in Barbie or Princess movies...It wasn't anything like I used to imagine kissing my partner...it was hot... searing and what not...

I was breathing hard....and I could feel his hard ripped muscular abdomen on my body even after wearing such a thick hood..which he slowly pulled up and traced the palm of his hand all over my stomach...and suddenly pushed my back into him....in the process his towel fell and I gasped feeling his hard member on my core... even through the jeans... "Armen...." I moaned....not just because it felt Woww...but because  needed his touch...I needed that euphoria once again...I needed more....and as if sensing that he pulled up my hood off me along with the shirt..." Fuck...blue?". He stopped for a second and I opened my eyes which I involuntarily had closed before....I was feeling so embarrassed now....I don't understand how does he make me hot in Seconds and then this embarrassed the next..."Umm...Blue was your favourite...So I thought.. Uhh...Did you not like it? I'll wear the red one if y...Armen!!".

In one go he pulled off my pants and pushed his all weight into me...and locked my hands in one of his hands...above my head..... and then he chuckled...oh...my wet...blue panties just flooded from that chuckle..." Not like it?". His eyes held amusement in them when he said it..."You think I didn't liked it?"."So you like it?"."Oh my sweet...sweet... dumb darling Koala I'll fuck you so hard just from my fingers that you would erase the thought of wearing any other colour lingerie from now on...and then I'll quench my thirst from your cunt so smoothly that you will grace me with another round of your waterfall and only after that I'll fuck you into oblivion...and this time I won't be slow like before Wonder....this time...it'll be hard, rough but not fast... I'll enjoy your body to the fullest... slowly... steadily.... and that's the adventure of today...Ready?". Oh... my....holy... Fucking accounts!

************************************

Hey guys!!! Happy New year!!! Wish you a healthy year ahead...and may God give you What you need the most...I wish a Armen or Amerigo orrr...Aari for me!!! 😂😂😂 I don't need them but surely want them! 😂😂

No I don't have any new year resolutions...First day of 2023 and here I'm still in my bed with a cup of hot chocolate updating this story for you! And for me ! Becauseeee...I just love Armen and Wonder!

Anywayyysss...My hot chocolate is getting cold...so byeee....