Betrayal | Reincarnation

GREY POV

I was laying on the ground with a hole in my chest. Next to me was my friend, No my murderer Cecilia looking at me with cold eyes. I was looking into her eyes and was thinking about the moments when I, Cecilia, and Nico use to be happy together. I regret meeting with them. I regret befriending them. Only if they were not in my life. Only if I could live again I will live my life fully. I notice that I was losing consciousness. Before my death, with my all might, I told those words.

"In this life as well as life Afters, I curse you that you will never find happiness. Even when find some moments of happiness in life you will always lose the reason for that happiness."

Those were the last words I said to those betrayers. I lost consciousness. After who knows how long I regain consciousness but I could not open or move my body. I was frustrated, I don't even remember how long I had been in this way. Only thing I could feel I'm in the deep sea and I'm drowning in it. Suddenly I saw a light I was trying my hardest to reach the light. As I reached out to light my vision returned. I saw a beautiful woman well past her youth, seasoned with the signs of refined aging. While wrinkles marked her face, they did nothing to hide her dignified and graceful demeanor. She took me in her arms.

"Myre give him to me."

A man with silvery cream-colored hair that was neither long nor short and purple eyes pick me with my wing. WAIT I HAVE A WING???

"it took you 500 years to come out? Hmm."

She was looking at me with those purple eyes. There was no sign of emotion in his eyes.

"Your name will be Arkanus Grey Indrath."