Introduction/Disclaimer

Hello my loves ! 

I hope y'all are doing good, and thriving in life. Even if not, that's okay. Hang in there and things will just be fine. I just wanted to do a little check in with you all before you start reading this story. 

This is my fourth book on Wattpad that I'm going to be publishing, and it's totally a stand alone. The characters are obviously introduced in one of my previous books - Found Hearts. 

But, I assure you that there is no time overlapping or anything that you need to worry about. You can read this book without having to have known or read Found Hearts. If you want to give that book a try, go ahead, I'll love it even more, but if not, you can just simply start with this one. 

Common tropes you can find in this book : 1) Second chance romance  2) One bed trope,  3) Charming but dangerous male MC. 4) Forbidden Love  5)Arrange Marriage   6)Morally Grey Male MC   

Trigger Warning : There is frequent mention of violence, blood, and guns.

Disclaimer

Anything and everything mentioned in the book, from the characters' names to the scenes is a total work of fiction. The ideas are all mine, and if I get inspiration from somewhere else, credits will be mentioned. Please don't try to steal my work, because once you mess with me, I'm not as patient and forgiving hehe. 

With that, let's dive into this fictional world ! 

PS : If you stumbled across this, and decided to give this story a try, I love you, and I will forever be grateful <333