Chapter 1.

"I-I told you to s-stop!!!!..." Rigby cried as he opened the door. "You enjoyed it you slut!" The man in the room yelled back. Rigby couldn't hear anything as he walked through the door and ran away. Faintly, he could hear "Where do you think you're going you piece of shit?!?" But he just kept on running. He gripped onto his razor with his fingers tightly once he was safe. "W-Why......" Rigby started saying to himself as he started slicing his wrists. "W-Why m-me.....?"

"W-Why do I have to live like this...?"

Rigby didn't like his life. All his life he went without a mother or father figure, who died in a car accident when he was 3. Growing up, he lived with his Grandma in California, where he tried to be happy, but everything he did made his life worse. 

When Rigby was 14, Rigby had his first boyfriend, and he was happy at first, but that just came back and bit him in the ass. When he was 16, his 2,3,4, and 5th boyfriends all raped him, many, many times... his arms and legs were full of different cuts, most of them he made himself. 

Now, Rigby is 23, and he doesn't know what to do. He's homeless, he doesn't have any money to live, he's depressed, and he's in the worst condition he's ever been in. "Man it's cold out....." Rigby said as he walked on the sidewalk, trying to find something to warm up with. He kept his face towards the ground, not bothering to look up. 

Then the next thing he knows, he's falling. 

"Woah there!" A man said as he grabbed Rigby before he could fall. Rigby looked at the man confused. Why would somebody help him?

"Uhhhhh... t-thanks I g-guess...." Rigby said, shivering. "No problem. What are you doing out here with no jacket???? It's like, -20 out?" The man said. Rigby only replied with a small whimper as the thoughts came back to him, a tear falling down his face. The man scratched the back of his head, but then he gave Rigby his jacket. Rigby looked up at the guy, and he slightly smiled. 

"Just a little bit of payback for not looking at where I was going." The man said. "By the way, The names Mordecai, what's yours?"

"R-Rigby" Rigby replied feeling the warmth of the jacket on his cold skin. "T-Thanks for the j-jacket."

"No problem! I have an extra one and my house isn't that far away." Mordecai said as he stood up, stretching his arms. "if you want, you can come with me, pal"

Rigby looked at Mordecai, "You can come with me, pal" The sentence kept playing in his head, he just met this guy, and now he's calling him a pal? He must be hearing things. 

"S-Sorry.... did you just say, pal?" Rigby asked. 

"Yeah, what's wrong with calling somebody a pal?" Mordecai replied. "N-Nothing... I'm just not used to hearing that word...." Rigby replied. "Well, I don't live that far away, it's still like a 5-minute walk," Mordecai said. Rigby thought about it for a moment, he did just meet this guy, but he still helped him from falling and gave him his coat to help warm up. Rigby isn't too fond of trusting people, but he'll do it, just this once because Rigby can see the good in Mordecai's heart. 

"A-Alright I'll come with you.... but you better not do any funky business!!" Rigby said as he stood next to Mordecai. Mordecai chucked. "Trust me, the last thing I want to do is some funky business, I've had a long day today..." Mordecai said. "Not as long as my life has been......." Rigby thought to himself as they started walking. 

Once Mordecai and Rigby started talking, they couldn't stop. Rigby would have Mordecai tell him crazy stories about the park that he lives/works in, and Rigby would laugh and laugh and laugh. Rigby hasn't laughed this much in a very long time, and he was happy about it. As they got closer and closer to the house, Rigby more and more realizes that once they get to the park, he'll be all alone again, without the happiness from the stories from Mordecai. 

Rigby let out small whimpers as they got to the entrance of the park, and they slowly walked closer and closer to the house in the middle. 

"Hey, is everything alright...?" Mordecai said when he realized that Rigby was starting to cry. "Y-Yeah everything's alright..... I-I just have nowhere to go once you go inside.." Rigby replied. "What do you mean by that?" Mordecai asked. Rigby looked up at Mordecai, who had a worried look on his face. "I-I......" Rigby hesitated to say. "I-I'm h-homeless....."

Mordecai looked at Rigby, then back at the house, and then back at Rigby again. " How could someone as cute as you be homeless?" Mordecai asked. Rigby blushed a straight red as he looked down at the ground. "Did you just call me cute?" Rigby asked. "Heh, hell yeah I did. You're cute for a homeless person. You look like a kid." Mordecai said. 

Rigby blushed again, Mordecai was calling him cute?!? After everything that has happened, he never thought that he would be called pretty. He thought that he didn't deserve to be called cute for being homeless.

"T-Thanks for saying that... but I'm not cute...... I'm worthless......" Rigby said as he lost the train of thought, letting his thoughts take word. "I'm worthless and stupid and nobody cares for me and i-" Rigby said before he was interrupted. "Look, I may have just met you, and we're still strangers to one another, but either way, you're not worthless okay? You're not stupid, and there's a lot of people who care about you, like your parents."

"Like your parents" Just the word made Rigby tear up. He misses his parents. He started crying and hugged Mordecai tightly as he cried into his chest. "Uhh...... did something happen...?" Mordecai asked. "M-My p-parents are d-dead......" Rigby replied. "O-Oh my!! I-I'm so s-sorry I didn't know!!!" Mordecai said. 

"I-It's okay... I'll go find my spot for the night... T-Thanks for helping..." Rigby said as he started walking away. "N-No I didn't mean to upset you.." Mordecai said. "I just wanted to help.." 

"N-No your okay..." Rigby said as he stopped. "It's not that you upset me... I'm just really tired and I want to go to sleep." Rigby sat down on a bench that wasn't too far away. It was cold, but Rigby was used to it. 

"I-I won't allow it..." Mordecai said as he turned around, facing Rigby. Rigby looked at Mordecai, a confused expression on his face. "What do you mean?" Rigby asked. "I won't allow you to sleep wherever you want in the world and be okay with it..." Mordecai replied. 

"Come inside, I'm sure my boss wouldn't mind."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOOOOOOOOO THIS IS THE FIRST MORBY STORY I'VE DONE IN A LONG TIME LIKE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT TO CONTINUE WORKING ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!! 

ahem, Anyways I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, it took me a little while to write. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter because there's a lot more where that came from!!!

Stay Strong and Live On!!!
TheUnholyGod, signing out!