Chapter 2.

"Why don't you come inside, I'm sure my boss wouldn't mind." Mordecai said. Rigby looked at Mordecai, then at the house, and then back at Mordecai. Rigby didn't know if he could trust this guy, he just met him like, a couple minutes ago. Should he really trust him??? But he did give Rigby his jacket and let him walk with him.
"I-I don't really know if I can trust you.." Rigby said as he snuggled up against the back of the bench. Mordecai thought for a moment, but sat down with Rigby on the bench. Rigby jumped a little bit, but he calmed down quickly. Mordecai took a deep breath, his breath leaving smoke. "Look, I know you probably can't trust me, knowing how we're just strangers still. But I can't allow you to stay out here in the cold." Mordecai said, looking at Rigby. Rigby just stared off into Mordecai's eyes. He could see the good in his heart. His determination to complete a task. The fun to screw off at times when it's needed. He could tell that Mordecai is a good person. He could probably trust him. He doesn't like trusting people, but he'll try. For Mordecai.
"Hey there..... You alright?" Mordecai asked, knocking Rigby away from his space.
"Y-Yeah sorry. I-I guess I can try to come Inside.." Rigby said. "Great!! I'll set up a little bed for ya!" Mordecai said as he jumped off the bench, helping Rigby off of the bench as well. "Fell free to try to make yourself at home!"
Rigby walked with Mordecai, eventually making it to the doors to the house. Mordecai opened the doors to the house, the heat from the house blasting Rigby like a fighter jet. "W-Wow...." Rigby said, snuggling the jacket along with the new heat. "You alright??" Mordecai asked. "O-Oh yeah I'm okay.. I just haven't felt something this warm in so long.." Rigby said. Mordecai chuckled as he let Rigby inside the house. Mordecai walked in after Rigby and closed the door.
"Here, let me give you a little tour." Mordecai said. "I guess.." Rigby said.
Mordecai took Rigby around the house, and Rigby was in awe. He had no idea that this little house could have so much I side of it.
"And finally, this is my room." Mordecai said as he opened a door. Rigby looked inside, and there wasn't a lot in it. All there was were a couple of band posters on the wall, a big blue bed next to the door, and a little exercising trampoline in the corner. "And that's the house." Mordecai said, stretching. Rigby gave out a little yawn, accidentally letting out a small whimper. Rigby let out a deep blush and hid his face from embarrassment. Mordecai let out a chuckle and helped Rigby to the bathroom.
"What are we doing here??" Rigby asked. "Well, it's been a rule in my family to take showers before bed. So, since your here, I'd thought I'd let you take a shower before we eat and go to sleep." Mordecai replied. Before Mordecai could do anything else, he was met with a hug from Rigby.
" T-Thank you for being so nice to me..." Rigby said. Mordecai hugged Rigby back. "No problem." Mordecai replied. "You should get in the shower now. I'll start dinner." Mordecai said, patting Rigby's back. Rigby nodded his head. "If you want I can try to find you some old clothes I have around the house for ya to wear." Mordecai said. "That would be nice." Rigby replied. Mordecai nodded his head and went into his room to look for clothes. Rigby walked into the bathroom and he looked at the shower. It was a really nice shower. Rigby took off his clothes and he walked inside the shower. He slowly turned on the water, the warm water hitting his skin. Rigby slightly jumped when the water first turned on but he liked it. Rigby turned the water on fully and rinsed off his body.  Soon after there was a knock on the door.
"Hey there, I got some clothes that don't fit me anymore if you wanna try them on." Mordecai said.  "Alright, I'll be out soon." Rigby replied. "Okay, do ya mind if I like... Come in and set them down on the counter??" Mordecai asked. Rigby slightly blushes, but he shut the curtains to the shower and gave Mordecai the okay. Mordecai quickly opened the door, set the clothes on the sink, and left in about three seconds. "Man, he must not be joking when it comes to someone's privacy" Rigby thought to himself. "He cares more then the rest of them did.." Rigby thought to himself. He began thinking about all of his old boyfriends, who treated him as an item, rather then a human. Rigby let out tears as he shook the thoughts out of his head. "No Rigby." Rigby said to himself, slapping himself in the head. "You promised to not think about them anymore." Rigby said to himself.
Rigby looked around for some sort of shampoo, or, soap in general. And he continued to shower. Rigby actually took a long time in the shower. He didn't want to leave. He loved the warm water. But eventually it got cold, so he got out of the shower. When he left, he basically hotboxed the bathroom with water vapor. Rigby let out a little laugh and he tried to turn on the fan in the bathroom. He eventually found the switch for it and he let it run as he got dressed. The clothes were a bit big, but not enough to worry about. Rigby actually enjoyed wearing clothes that haven't been on for like, three years. He was actually happy. He walked out of the shower, and Mordecai was waiting for him, leaned up against the wall. Rigby jumped backwards jump scared by Mordecai. "Oh I'm sorry!!" Mordecai pleaded as he helped Rigby up. " N-No its okay. I just didn't know you were there." Rigby said. And right at that moment, Mordecai trupped over his own feet and fell to the floor next to Rigby. They looked at each other for a moment and then laughed for a little bit. Mordecai got up and helped Rigby up, and they made their way to the kitchen, where Mordecai's food was waiting. It's safe to say that they are good friends now, even if they e only known each other's existence an hour ago. But there are just some people that are meant for one another. Rigby sat down at the table, and Mordecai set down his plate of food down on the table. Rigby's mouth started to water as he saw the food. "Sorry if it doesn't taste good. I'm not that good of a cook." Mordecai said as he sat down at the table. Rigby picked up the fork and he took a bite out of the food. Rigby's face lit up as he chowed down on the food. Mordecai chuckled as he watched Rigby eat. It looked like he hadn't eaten anything good in mo this. Which was true. It didn't take long before Rigby was finished. "How was it..?" Mordecai said. He was expecting a complaint. "It was delicious!!! Thank you!!" Rigby said as he smiled. Mordecai his his excitement, but he smiled. "No problem." Mordecai replied. "We should probably head to bed now." Mordecai said as he looked at the time on his watch. "Okayyyyyyyyy" Rigby jokingly said, standing up. Mordecai grabbed Rigby's plate and he put it in the sink. Mordecai looked around for a place for Rigby to sleep but any place Rigby would think if scary ways on what would happen if he slept there. The couch? Nope, Rigby would imply that he'd be first to be attacked if a breaking would happen. In the spare room? It'd be the first place someone would hide. Where nobody lives.
"There's only one more place but I don't know if you'll like it.." Mordecai said. "Where is it?" Rigby asked. "Well.... What about my room..?" It's okay if you don't want to" Mordecai said. "That's....." Rigby started. "Actually a really good idea!!! I can take the tramp!!!" Rigby said excitingly. "Well if the shoe fits." Mordecai said as they started to walk up to Mordecai's room. Mordecai pulled out some extra blankets from his closet and helped make the trampoline a place for Rigby to sleep. Eventually, they got it pretty good, and Rigby laid down in ghe blankets. Rigby snuggled up in the blankets and Mordecai chuckled a little bit before he laid down on his bed.
"Goodnight" Mordecai said. "Goodnight!" Rigby replied.
And just like that, they both fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FIRST CHAPTER IN A WHILE LETS GOOOO!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE THIS WAS A BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT FIR ME!!!!!!!!!!
Stay Strong and Live On,
TheUnholyGod, signing out