Chapter 35

Rishma's POV :

Rishma's POV :

"And. With one more important thing. You'd better call Chris's parents to come here from Manhattan. Things can get out of hand sometimes."

"What's that mean?" I sat on the chair as if someone had forced me to sit. Its none other than her words forced me to sat on the chair again.

"That means...  Rishma you are a student. After three months your class will start again. At that time you won't be able to manage Chris and your things. Better, you leave Chris in the care of his parents."

"But that--" I didn't know what I was about to say but Dr. Rachel cut me off.

"What if they're divorced? He is their only child.  Either mom or dad will still love Chris. Main point is you don't need to suffer all the pressure."

I didn't say anything. Just nodded and agreed. Then walked out from the room.

I closed the door from behind. The doctor's words overwhelmed me. My legs slowly took steps forward.

Oh Rishma….
What are you going to do next?

I don't know what unexpected things are coming to me.

I had to tell a lie when the nurse said that the operation can be done only if the relatives sign the form. That day I had to tell the doctor that Chris' parents were divorced. I was filled with tension whether Chris would come alive or not. So I didn't have time to think of any big lie.

I made his parents divorced , Chris hasn't even met them yet.

Where should I go to bring his parents?

By the time I walked a short distance, my legs were tired. I saw a bench on my right side. I sat on it and thought of a way out.

What do I do now?

How about going to Chris's academy and getting someone to play as his dad?

Master David?

No no, my brain immediately rejected that name.
I had to lie so much because of that one man. I  also lied to Chris a lot after the party that day.

Mr. Mathew?

Mr. Mathew is old enough to be Chris' father. At Mrs. Masson's birthday party, I realized that he really liked Chris.

Bull shit.

What blunters am I thinking of?
If I want to cast Mr. Mathew as his father, I should tell him everything about Chris first.

But what if Mr. Mathew sees Chris like everyone else? What if he lost his love for Chris?

No, If somehow Mrs. Masson finds out about this, things will change.
Mrs. Masson will bury me inside the quarters.

What will I doooo????????

Agnes !

Wow... super idea.