The Arrival

My name is Jason Kent, but I'm not from your world I am a refugee from a planet that does not exist anymore

Twelve years ago my planet, Krypton, was destroyed leaving me it's only survivor to escape in a pod meant for Earth, a plant 12.3 light years away and in that time I aged while also learning everything I could about your planet, but to understand how everything took place you must start at the beginning.

My name is Jason Kent and I am...

SUPERMAN.

June 18th, 1995:

In outer space you'll see a vastness of stars spreading far and wide from the reaches of Earth, but one star can be seen moving closer and towards earth.

When the Star gets close enough you'll see that it isn't a star at all, but a ship carrying a seventeen year old who can be seen smiling excitedly at the fact he has finally reached Earth.

"Warning! Will be entering Earths atmosphere in T-minus Ten minutes!" The A.I. aboard the ship announced as our MC Jason buckled in as the ship started to heat up due to entering the atmosphere at high speeds.

"Brace for impact!" The A.I. stated as the ship crashed into a field before coming to a halt as smoke filled the air before a sound came from the ship showing us that the hatch was opening before sliding backwards into a panel hiding it from outside views before our MC stood up and breathed in, but suddenly he started coughing violently due to oxygen on earth being different from Krypton.

As Jason laid on the ground trying to breathe we could see the Sunlight radiating his skin before his coughing started to lessen until the coughing finally stopped letting our main man breathe.

"Ugh, that sucked." Jason stated as he stood up rubbing at his throat before he took a look around showing him endless green plains and mountains before he went inside the ship and got dressed in the uniform his parents made for him and as he gazed at the suit he couldn't help but tear up knowing he would never see his parents again.