Insane

After that day jungkook was very happy, as he got to know that his love can become pregnant! The days were passing perfectly as jungkook leaves for his office while taehyung starts to work on his own group, and how can we forget yoonmin? were also getting closer yoongi realised his feelings for jimin and same goes for jimin too, but in those moments the grumpy cat was also having some feelings for a ball of sunshine, same goes for the shorty as well.

Jimin:- HEY!!!
author:- ANYGAYS!!

Everything was going fine until one day they were invited to a party as their new project was successful! and even though it is such a lowly reason to celebrate,  yet they wanted it that way as they wanted to celebrate each and every success.

Now it's taehyung in one room getting ready, while jungkook is in another room attending some calls related to work, that's when tae's phone rang- 

(Yoongs italic Tae normal)

Yo Bitch!

Finally you decided to call...

Well you could've called me instead of texting me please call me fast..

Well kook was there you know? i can't call you in front of him! it's work related...

Like I care, so what the hell you want?

 Rude...I've decided that i will reveal my identity slowly and steadily means step by step and the first step start's today at the party, because i have got some information that someone is there who is obsessed and who will try to flirt with my man.

I don't fucking know what you are saying? but fine  I ain't complaining though.

Okay!! Then it's settled let's meet at party bye mate!

Hm bye mate.....

Now the call ended as tae got ready and took some extra clothes why you ask? well, You will know later *smirks*.

At the party

What's everyone wearing-

Jin↓↓↓↓

Namjoon↓↓↓↓

Namjoon↓↓↓↓