Chapter 4

Ashura had disappeared in the face of the planet. Athena tried searching for her new friend but couldn't find him. While Ashura was training himself in his pocket dimension, somethings interesting were happening.

[2001, The Fortress]

A blue palace in space. Features a red carpet in the center of the stage surrounded by statues of women and mythological creatures and by stone steles. The Earth can be seen behind the windows in the background.

The K' team and Kula were being beaten by Igniz. Igniz was gonna kill K', when suddenly he was kicked by a mysterious figure.

She is a busty [bustier than Mai Shiranui, Angel and Shermie], slender, curvy and beautiful woman of above-average height and pale complexion. She had long white hair that reaches down to her knees and purple eyes. She wears a light blue sleeveless shirt under a white short sleeve button shirt with a red laced ribbon at the center of her collar, light blue skirt, black compression shorts underneath, white socks, and blue and white sneakers.

K': Who are you?

Azalea: I'm Azalea. I need you to charge your Heat Drive enough power to defeat him, I'll distract him.

K': He's gonna kill you, how will you kill a god?

Azalea: He's not a god, just do as I say.

K' charged up a flame in his hand and continued charging his flame.

Igniz extended his whip to strike Azalea, but she dodged and grabbed the whip and slammed Igniz into the ground, followed up by delivering a powerful punch to the face.

Igniz got on his feet and threw out an energy ball towards Azalea, who created a icy wall in front of her, when the energy ball hit the icy wall, it didn't damage the icy wall.

Igniz swiped his arm down, creating angled energy pillars, launching them towards Azalea, who just created a icy barrier around herself, protecting herself from the pillars.

Igniz created 4 energy balls, then exploded them at Azalea, who just kept on her indestructible icy barrier on, protecting her from the explosions.

Igniz flew at Azalea and drove her into the wall. He then slashed her with his whip, stabbing her repeatedly with his cape, he then created 4 energy balls, then exploded them at Azalea and finished with an overhead energy ball attack. Azalea didn't have a single scratch on her.

Igniz created a glass sphere around Azalea, superimposing a galaxy with a projectile before using his power to shatter it. Azalea still appeared to have no scratch.

K' dashed forward and punched Igniz, making him explode once he hit him

K' dashed forward and punched Igniz, making him explode once he hit him. Igniz was stunned by the attack.

Azalea opened her palm and conjured a stronger white hole that covered the area. Igniz got hit eight times from the matter that got drawn in.