Panic pt6

*time jump*
You woke up to your alarm clock, you turned it off and sat up in bed your first thought was Eddie.

Yesterday you guys hugged for a little after he opened up and he thanked you for being there for him. You guys somehow changed the heavy topic and ended up talking about, something? Space,aliens was it? All you remember was you guys smoked a little more and you remember laughing, a lot, with the brunette. You guys skipped the rest of the school day bought some snacks, then parted ways after Eddie thanked you once more.

You couldn't help but think of Eddie, was he okay?, will he be at school after the fight?, will you two talk to one another?. You got dressed and went on with your morning before heading off to school. Jason usually picked you up in a morning and you couldn't drive, this was your first time walking to school since the first day you moved to Hawkins. That was three months ago. Your (mum/dad/carer) didn't have a job the first day you moved here, obviously, so you got a lift to school but (they/she/he) had jobs/a job now.Of course your forgetful self only just realised you'd have to walk to school with ten minutes until first period started. Great!.

You set off your walk, the walk from school to your house was a good twenty minutes. Once you got there you had to go to the principals office to explain to him why you were so late. When you got to the office there sat Eddie, I guess he's in trouble too. He looked up at you and you smiled at him but he looked down at the floor, not a smile nor a wave it was as if you guys were complete strangers. This confused you but you shrugged it off, assumed he was in his own thoughts, and sat down  then the principles office opened and out walks Jason, you quickly avoid eye contact with him and rummage through your bag pretending to look for something. "Mr Munson, in my office" the principal said. Ohhh right the fight, that's why Eddies in trouble, you thought.

Ten minutes later out walks Eddie "Mrs y/l/n in my office" the principal said, Eddie looked at you but still no smile he definitely knew you were there I mean the principal just called your name unless Eddie didn't know your last name? Not to sound stuck up or anything but he's got to have known your last name I mean you were popular. Maybe he's angry with Jason and that's why he's not smiling at you, but then again, you guys had a real heart to heart trauma dump yesterday, you were there for him, so a smile couldn't hurt.

"Mrs y/l/n?" The principal snapped you out of your thoughts "oh sorry" you said as you walked into the office.

The talk with the principal was simple he asked why you were late, you told him your reason and he let you off and you walked to class.

Ughhh biology you thought. However everybody had changed seats, must be a new seating arrangement you thought "uhm Mrs where do I sit?" You asked the teacher, "let me check" she said "you sit right at the back there next to Jacob and Eddie".

Wait Eddie? You thought, Eddies in this class?.You got to your seat and sure enough there was Eddie you felt kinda bad for never noticing him before. He didn't take his eyes off of his desk, you tried to speak to him "hey" you whispered. Not even a glance he kept his eyes on his desk "Eddie? Did I do something wrong I'm sorry if I have" you whispered once again this time he raised his hand "Mrs can I go to the bathroom" he finally spoke but not to you, "yes go on" the teacher said, Eddie made his way out of the classroom "Hey! Mr Munson  leave your bag your not skipping my lesson" the teacher shouted to Eddie but he had already left the classroom. What the hell, you thought, you were confused, was he mad at you?, did you do something wrong?, is he okay?.

The end of the lesson finally came, it was now a free period you made your way to your locker cramming your books in when a familiar smell hit your nose, a smell of weed and some sort of aftershave you shut your locker and saw Eddie walking past you down the hall "Eddie!" You shouted, still nothing seriously?? You slightly jogged to him and then proceeded to walk next to him.

"Eddie are you okay?" You asked,  "fine" he finally spoke staring sharply ahead "are you sure" you asked questioningly "just leave me alone" he snapped back, you grabbed his wrist gently so he would stop in his tracks causing him to finally look at you "let go" he said sternly looking down at you "no Eddie not until you tell me what's going on or what I did wrong" he tried to move his wrist but you gripped it in your hand not enough to hurt the boy but so he would stay put "you didn't do anything" he said looking away "then why are you ignoring me? Acting as if yesterday never happened" you spoke to him "that's why!" He slightly raised his voice looking at you "it was embarrassing okay!? I overshared" he spoke silently now "and I had some panic attack ptsd bullshit in front of somebody I never met before, even talking about what happened embarrasses the hell out of me just pretend it never happened okay!? we don't have to speak to each other ever again" you were taken back by this did he really not want to talk to you "Eddie are you serious? I get that you might be embarrassed but it happened you can't change that, and that doesn't mean we can't still speak to each other" you said back "just leave it already" he said to you "no I can't just leave it! I can't just walk away and never talk to you again" you said back at him "and why's that it's not like we're friends" he snapped back trying to get his arm free once more "I'd like to be friends though, believe it or not your the only person that's made me genuinely laugh since I've moved here, your the only person I find funny and interesting" you stated to the long haired boy "your lying" he sarcastically snickered "really Eddie is it so hard to believe that someone other than your hellfire group think's you're great" you said back to him annoyed now "yes y/n it is hard to believe now let go of me" you let go, he looked at you in the eyes before turning away to walk off but before a large distance was created between the both of you, you said to him "I wasn't lying" he stopped walking and turned his head to look at you "if you ever decide to believe me just let me know" you then walked away and he did the same.

Oh my, 95 reads!!! Thankyou so much for reading my story I appreciate it so much that it is being noticed!!! <3