PROLOGUE

Amelia Witmore's POV

"You are so innocent, Amelia. Hmm, so innocent", he said kissing my lips again. I let him kiss me and curled my hands in his hair, running my fingers through his silky strands and tugging at them gently. I felt butterflies swarming my stomach. Why am I feeling like this? I asked myself. Although I didn't know, I wanted more. Still, I pulled away, when I thought over what he just said.

"Zack, don't say that. I am NOT that innocent", I said stomping my foot against the floor and glared at him while pushing him away. Why does everyone think I am innocent?! He laughed at my words and behaviour which I guess were contradictory to each other when I think about it. Ughh so irritating!

"See. You are innocent", he said taking me back into his arms and kissing me from my neck to jaw. "Don't worry, I will teach you everything you need to know", he said nipping the skin on my neck. It felt good, so good. I couldn't contain the voice of pleasure that I felt trying to escape.

"Zack", I moaned out his name huskily and titled my head back. I held  his head with my hands and pulled him down into my neck wanting more, needing more.

"There, there. My innocent angel is learning", he said teasingly but still kissing me.

"Zack", I moaned out loud revelling in the pleasure coursing through my veins forgetting everything else in the world.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

I hope you guys will love the devil, Zack and his angel, Amelia.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.