Chapter-1

Chapter-1- "The knight In Black Suit"

Zachary Reynold Knight's POV

She wore dark blue jeans with a white t-shirt which had some thing written on it with a black hoodie on top. Her legs looked long and slender in jeans while her hands looked cream white. Her dark brown hair was tied in a pony tail and falling to her waist and she wore flip-flops. I mean who comes in that attire to a club. That's what caught my attention.

But I couldn't see her face because her back was to me. I was in the VIP section and she was at the bar counter, which was one floor down from here. I wanted to see her face. She had been talking furiously with some woman from the beginning and didn't stop talking even once. It looked like she was about to turn.

Turn!

Turn!

Turn dammit!

She turned, but immediately jumped onto the bar counter and sat on it Indian style, with her elbow propped on her thigh and her face in her palm. I watched in amusement as she did that. She really sat on a bar counter Indian style? Superb! Just superb! Who is she?

But it didn't amuse me when I saw tears flowing out of her eyes. Her cheeks were stained in tears. But she didn't stop talking to that woman. The woman she was talking to handed her a glass of wine. She took the glass with both hands and drank it like a kid, still holding it with both hands. She drank it all in one gulp, as if she was drinking milk.

Usually I would never smile at something like that but this time I couldn't stop the small smile that spread across my lips. Then she started crying again and started explaining something to her... friend, I think. Her friend gave her a bottle of beer, which she took again with both hands and drank half of it down straight.

God! What is she?! I want to meet her now!

Then a man came towards them, a friend may be, and whispered something to her friend. The woman that she was talking to left for the dance floor and he took the recently vacated seat.

Why did he take that seat?

Why was she gone so suddenly?!

What's happening down there?!

He seemed to have told her something to which she nodded like a kid with a pout on her lips, that I just wanted to kiss away, and swiped away the falling tears with the back of her hands. In that moment I just wanted to go there and comfort her. The music in the boom boxes changed to some rock music.

She suddenly laughed and stood up on the bar counter, with the beer bottle still in her hands shouting something that I couldn't hear due to the loud music. She started dancing on the bar counter and it once again brought a smile to my face.

She took a big gulp of her beer with her head falling back. When the beer was finished, she tilted the bottle upside down while jerking it and saw that there was no more beer left. Then she took the bottle in her hand by its neck and bent down. She swung the empty bottle and hit it on edge of the bar counter, breaking it into half.

By now, everyone was shouting and screaming at her, cheering and encouraging her to dance. No one looked angry but shouting: