Chapter-5

Chapter-5- "It's not boss, it's darling"

Amelia Witmore's POV

"Why are we taking back side entrance to go out?", I asked as I sat in the car beside Zack, in the back seat. He has his hand on my shoulder. Mr. George is driving the car and the security guard, whom I heard his name is Nate, sat beside him.

"Cause there is paparazzi in the main entrance".

"So?".

"So... I hate paparazzi. They want to know everything that happens in my life. They can't just mind their business. Also I don't blame them. After all I am multimillionaire and people wants to know what happens in my life", he said boringly.

"Oh", I said making an O face.

"You look good in my clothes. You smell like me and I like it", he said putting his face in my neck.

"No. I think I look like a joker wearing your clothes. See, they are a lot bigger than me and also I don't know when this pant will fall down", I said pouting.

"No. You don't look like a joker and no the pant will not fall down. You are wearing a belt. And lastly don't pout, I will bite it next time".

"Bite it! What are you cannibalist?!". He sighed and kissed my cheek.

"No angel, I am not", he said calmly.

"But you said you will bite it. It mea-".

"Leave it. You are really innocent", he said while playing with my fingers. Smoke is coming out of my ears.

"I. Am. Not. Innocent!", I said angrily turning to face him. He looked amused for a second, but covered it. What is amusing to him?

"Oh yes. You are not", he said and pulled me to him.

"Do you really mean it?", I asked folding my hands near my chest and glaring at him.

"Oh yeah... I mean it", he said, but his face shows that he doesn't mean it. Since he said he means it, okay, for now I will believe him.

"We are here", Mr. Geroge said, after the car stopped with a screeh.

"Stay here", Zack said and got out. He came to my side and opened my door and gave me his hand to come out. Zack looked around the area with a disgusted look and then looked at me.

"What?".

"You live here?".

"No. Calvin lives here. I am living with him for some time", I said as I went to the front door and knocked on it. I rang the bell too. Calvin opened the door looking stressed. He has dark circles under his eyes. He looked like he didn't have sleep last night. His eyes widened as he looked at me. I gave him a sheepish smile.

"Amy", he said and hugged me tightly to him. But I was soon pushed away from him and pulled into a hard chest. I looked up to see an angry looking Zack. Calvin gave me a confused look. He looked at Zack and his eyes widened. Does Calvin know him? Maybe.

"Umm... Calvin meet Zack. Zack meet my friend Calvin", I said while waving my hand between them.

"Hi. It's nice meeting you Mr. Knight", Calvin said as he stuck his hand out. Zack looked at his hand as if he wanted to burn it with his looks. Calvin retracted his hand back.

"Angel, get your clothes. We should leave soon", Zack said turning to me.

"Okay", I said and went inside, not wanting to stand there awkwardly. Calvin came inside with me.