Chapter 16 🐺

Morning comes all too fast for a blonde Alpha who knows the minute he leaves he's going to miss the pretty featured omega that's curled up next to him but he can tell by the direction of the sun that he needs to get back to the kingdom before the greenett at his side wakes for the day.

He sighs, reluctantly getting up slowly trying not to wake Izuku but not before placing a soft kiss on his forehead and scenting him gently so that he lingers there even after he's gone.

After a final pat to Shenah, a fast scribbled note, and a quick shift, Katsuki is full Alpha form running through the early morning lit woods for home.

He knows his mother is probably in a full blown panic by now and has probably ready to send every guard in the Kingdom to look for him.

A large black wolf final enters one of the side back hidden doors into the castle, one always used by a wayward Alpha who's known to be out prowling more than not.

The blonde shifts, quickly grabbing a set of clothing always waiting by the door.

Just as he finishes slipping on a white button down shirt on leaving it undone and open he mother brust down the hallway and right to her son.

" Really Katsuki?? Again?! You've been out all night again?!"

The blonde gives her a slight sideways glance while runs a hand through his hair with a smirk.

" Shouldn't be a surprise by now Hag", he tells her while he moves toward the stairs.

As soon as he passes her she catches what seems to be a now familiar scent.

" Katsuki.... were you with an omega, the same one I've smelled on you before?"

He turns to look at her.

There's a beat of silence while she waits for an answer.

" Not that that concerns you, but yes, same one, I'm going upstairs"

" I'm sure this is not a royal, am I right?"

He doesn't turn around.

" No, that's what makes me into him even more"

When he goes to leave she calls to her boy one more time.

" Katsuki... is this a serious thing?"

Blood red eyes lock onto one's that are much the same shade.

" God I fucking hope so"

She watches her sons back as he leaves.

The look in those eyes that she knows so well when he answered her tells her that it is without a doubt serious and that could prove to be an issue.

A sleepy omega is finally beginning to stir awake. The greenett schunches his face feeling the warmth that had been wrapped around him all night suddenly gone.

He sits up blinking back sleep while he looks around his cottage from the couch.

" Kacchan?", he calls softly.

The greenett now realizes the blanket that had been wrapped around the blonde is now draped over him.

He sighs knowing this means the alpha is most likely gone already, that thought is confirmed after he gets up seeing a note resting on his small kitchen table.

Morning Deku
I'm sorry I couldn't be here when you woke but I needed to get back before the palace sends a search party. I will be back to see you later today or this evening though.
Love, Kacchan