Chapter 49 🐺

Everything has been set. There isn't anymore waiting around, there's no more fittings or royal announcements, this is finally the day.

The day Katsuki gives his mate, his omega, his moon....his name and seals the bond till death.

He thinks about that as he looks in mirror adjusting his wedding suit. Death, death would be the only thing to separate him from Izuku from here on out and even then in another life time, in another place he would still seek him out and find him again because there could be no other way.

There's a sudden rush of strong desire to see his mate, he knows he should wait just another couple hours for the ceremony but the urge is too strong and that dark beast inside is demanding to see what's his since he had to keep his distance the night before.

The large blonde alpha clears his throat speaking to the servants who are there helping him get ready for his wedding.

" I'll be right back, I need to take care of something."

He's out the door before anyone can question it as he grabs a perfect red rose from a vase in the hall and begins to head up to his room.

There's a maid he unexpectedly runs into on his way, she's in front of him carrying something draped across her arms. He lifts a brow then halts her.

" Oi, stop a minute."

She turns to face him with a surprise expression then a smile.

" Oh! Hello young Sire, you must be excited about today! Congratulations on your big day! Mr. Midoriya is a lovely omega and so friendly, he suits you!"

Katsuki can hear her talking but as he steps closer his crimson eyes remain focused on the fabric in her arms.

" Oh.. yes thank you. He's amazing I'm a lucky man. What's this you have?", he questions as he reaches out and touches the white fabric.

She smiles brightly at him.

" This? Why this is the wedding cape for your omega to wear with his suit. It's just lovely with the gold trim and silken feel."

She holds it up for him to see making him show a smirkish smile.

It would make sense that Izuku would wear a cape also for this day especially since he will become royalty after today. The cape is small in comparison to Katsuki's, it's white and sleek with thin gold chains to help fasten it to his mate's wedding attire. It's no doubt something his mother chose but he won't deny his pretty featured omega will look good in it. An idea suddenly comes to mind as he meets the maids eye.

" I'm going to take this for just a few minutes then you can deliver it to him."

She raises a brow but hands it over watching as he shuffles into another room quickly.

It's nearly ten minutes later when he returns handing it back with something extra attached.

Izuku I busy trying to get ready tho his anxiety is starting to run high. He's nervous because of the amount of people who will be here today and he's not use to not seeing his alpha the minute he opens his eyes in the morning, he's sure he's beginning to give off a scent of distress at this point.

The door opens and another maid enters with a large smile.

" Mr Midoriya, this cape is for your attire today, the note and small gift on top are from your alpha."

Izuku feels his heart skip at that as he gets up and moves to the bed where he laid the cape seeing a deep red rose and a note. He smiles immediately as he takes the note and reads it.