Chapter 2

The female elf was eating a leg, 'I know sensed it, Violet,' the female elf said as she placed the leg on the side. Violet walked out of the shadow 'sorry Anna just was hurting some prey' Violet said as she smiled with her fangs covered in blood. Anna watches as Violet puts her knife back in her boot 'what do you want Violet?'Anna asked as she about used the vines to wrap around Violet's neck

Violet used sharp claws to rip the vines 'it's about the Silver Shadow power' Violet answered as Anna pulled back her vines 'what about it' Anna asked as she walked toward Violet smirking at Anna 'we work together spilt the power' Violet said as she hiding her motivation from Anna.

Anna knew that it would help her kind 'you have a deal but if you betray my trust, I will kill you Anna said as used vines crash a liver. Violet understood her point 'I get your point Anna' Violet said as she walked away from Anna.

A woman sat on the church's roof watching anything out of place. Make sure Skyler is safe but

knows that her life is about to change for good.

The next morning, Skyler noticed that she passed out on the balcony's floor again. Skyler heads down the kitchen to find children eating breakfast, she grabs a bagel and hits the road out the door.

The woman follows Skyler to the city but senses a dark elf close by. Skyler just stops at the window looking at the happy family but she looks away from the window. Skyler feels someone grabbing her arm pull away from the street into alleyway. Skyler was so confused out of her mind. Skyler does not know if she can trust this person.