Chapter 12

Mark arrives back at dark elf base to walk passed the pile of bones 'The prince has returned' Dark Elf shouts out as all the dark elves kneel. 'My son why does come back empty hand' Anna said as she know that was not the way she raise him.

Anna look at the kneeling elves and they left the queen and her son alone.'I don't want to be a killer like you Mark said as Anna slap her son arccos the face. 'You need understander that became dark elf were only way survival' Anna said as she hated to think about the past.

Anna used the vines to tire around Mark's wrist and angel, 'this is power get from eating flash but you are weak my son' Anna said should kill him when was a baby. Anna slows up toward her throne, turns back to her son and sited down on her throne.

Mark laughed as he lifted his head up to his mother 'it funny how these vines can break easily' Mark said as he break the vines from his grip. Mark walked toward his mother and grab a piece of flesh and drop it at her feet 'this my way tell you that done with you mother' Mark said.

Anna felt betrayed by her own flesh and blood but will take his eye, and grab the dragger. Mark turns back to his mother to see her run toward him with a dagger that slices his eye well.

Anna looks down at her son who only has an eye to see thought after she gave him a bad scar on his eye for the rest life. Anna was ready to jump on him but Mark's opened portal got away.

Mark landed on a brush and looked down in the pond to see the damage to his eye that his mother caused. Then he looks up to see a woman walking toward the door so he follows her inside. Mark's caution still follows the woman until he realized that his cut still bleeding so he hid closing the door.

Skyer places the umbrella in the shoot and soon finds Ashley having a bloody mary Jack was about to grab the glass but Skyler grabs it off the table. 'Sorry, Jack beside you get drunk easily after one this' Ashley said as she smirk at Jack. Skyler took a slip of the bloody mary 'this best bloody mary had, tomato juice is good' Skyler said as not know that drinking virgin blood.

Ashley feel bad for Skyer 'it's not tomato juice that used it virgin blood' Ashley said as Skyler ran to the bathroom to get the taste out of her mouth. Jake took Skyler's glass to finish the bloody mary just as Rose enter the den 'Skyler pass me look like she going throw up' Rose said as Ashley started laughing.

Jack transform the human and took a drink shaker and finished out from it. 'It funny story but Skyler had her first bloody mary used virgin blood' Ashley said as she remember the first time had one. Rose look at Ashley 'ok good will make sure, I will make my own drinks' Rose said as she will not drink from Ashley.

Skyler finally rises her mouth, she splashes her face with water but she looks up in the mirror to see a guy with a bleeding cut she screams at the up top of her lung.