𝟎𝟐 || 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚝

❝ 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎

❝ 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎. ❞
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Sending a cruel message to someone online can be just as hurtful as saying it to their face." The principal spoke to all students.

No one listened truly to what she said, most of them scrolling on their phones or quietly talking to each other. But it was no news that most students would not listen. West Valley High was made up of two categories, bullies who picked on everyone they thought were different, then the bullied people. Those who were victims of the bullies.

The quartet of friends sat at one of the tables in the cafeteria. Miguel was sipping on his juice box and actually listened to the principal. Demitri just sat and waited for it to be time for class while Eli nervously looked around but tried not to grab the attention of other students.

y/n read the text on her phone, she knew who it was from even though it said the number was unknown. The words writhing in the message made her shake her head and exit the message app. Closing it down and then turning off her phone, laying it on the table with the screen down.

"I'm not gonna name any names but," The principal's words made y/n turn to Eli. "The other day a mother called me up because her son was crying after some kids online made fun of his facial deformity."

The principal really was shallow. I'm not gonna name any names, but still she managed to make all the students around whisper while turning to look at Eli. It made y/n turn and gave those behind him a death glare, placing a hand on the boy's arm as comfort.

Miguel and Demitri both also knew how easy it was to know the principal was talking about Eli. Demitri looked down as he actually felt bad for his friend of so long. "But today, our goal here is to make this school a safe space for all students." Oh yeah that was total bullshit.

"You know if you are sick of getting bullied, my karate dojo is looking for recruits." Miguel spoke up. It made the other three turn to him. Eli and y/n looked with a slight interest in their eyes, but as usual, Demitri decided to destroy it.

"Yeah, right. You guys hear that Eli? A little karate training and you're gonna kick some major ass." His voice as normal was dripping with sarcasm, it made Miguel roll his eyes.

He had been able to see the way Eli had turned with a slight glimmer of interest in his eyes, as if the boy were thinking it over in his head. On y/n he had been able to see her brows twitch into a frown as just the smallest of smile pulled on her lips, like she thought it was a good idea. Which it was, it was a great idea according to y/n but as usual, Demitri always had to shove every new idea down as if it was the stupidest thing he had ever heard.

"I'm serious, Demitri. Alright, my sensei's the real deal and I'm sure I could get the three of you discounts." Miguel was adamant about this.

"As enticing as that sounds I think we'd rather spend our afternoon playing Crucible Control rather than get hit in the face."