𝟎𝟑 || 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❞⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

He closed the laptop together. Yet another bad choice in his life that could easily get him in trouble. But oh well, it was not as if he had not done a hundred illegal things for the past few years so it was nothing new. Stealing a laptop was far from the worst he would ever do, according to himself so there was no need to sweat it.

He took a glance at his two delinquent friends, both of them skating off. They were the best Robby could do in the area of friends really, it had kinda been his choice to start doing all these things so it truly was his own fault. But what else was he supposed to do? Going to school was not exactly something he was gonna do. Dropping out was probably one of the best ideas out there. It was not exactly as if he went to school and even though he loved his mom she would not bat an eyelash at him dropping out. His dad would maybe try and step in and take the role he was supposed to have in that case but still.

With a sigh he stood up and took his board, starting to slowly skate after his so called friends. Still holding the laptop. But in the corner of his eye something made him stop. A piece of paper made him stop and turn, walking back to it. His brows furrowed.

Picking up the paper his brows furrowed even deeper and annoyance slowly boiled up inside him. On the paper it stood in big letters: "Learn how to fight! Join Cobra Kai''. Robby knew his dad had always had something for karate and that he did it while in his age. But my god, starting his own dojo? That was far from something he ever thought his dad would do.

One of his friends walked up beside him, standing just by his shoulder and looking down at the paper. A laugh came from him while he looked back at Robby and then down at the paper once more. Seeing if he actually read it correctly. "What, you looking at karate?"

"No," The picture of his dad would be a dead give away to his friend if he had ever actually met Robbys dad. "It's my fucking dad."

Dropping the paper on the ground with a roll of his eyes Robby walked back to his board. "Come on." His friend listened and they both skated off.

It was hard to ever believe that his own dad, the man who had been absent his whole life was trying to start a dojo. It really was not easy. Johnny Lawrence had only ever come and done his fatherly duties whenever it came to getting calls from school. The other part of being a dad was thrown out the window and had never been executed. It was his mom who had been there, although an alcoholic, he loved her because she had done all she could.

Well, it had been a bit different when he was younger. When Robby thought about it, if his mom had never been left by his dad and y/n's mom had not been alone with the girl, he would have never known her. He would have never for a certain time been able to call her a friend and at least have had the best of childhood he was able to get.