𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ( 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓡𝓛)

*Dria's Gear ^*

Full Sail University

"Are you ready for you first match, boo" Anriel (Lash Legend) asked Quandria. "Totally ready, I'm also ready to throw you over that top rope Lash," Quandria joked. Anriel rolled her eyes laughing at Quandria, "Yeah right, you know imma win this thing since all of the top contenders are injured this is my chance to win gold. Little Miss Rosie ain't gonna know what hit her."

As the pair was getting their make up done together, Trevor walked past the two giving them a smile and a wave, keeping his eyes locked with Quandria's. "What's Trevor doing here, Isn't he on Smackdown," Quandria ask while the artist was putting on her lipstick. "Girl you know Hunter changing the game since Vince retired. How you think you got called up, he's bringing out the best of best players out to play," Lash said. Quandria nods her head in agreement, as the two finishes getting their make up done.

*Battle Royal*
TV
Near End of Match

It's the final four women who lasted 16 other competitors; Lash Legend, Cora Jade, Zoey Stark, and the newest member to the roster Dria Kay. Dria being the top star of this match by eliminating 7 competitors in the match. The four fight amongst each other which cause once again Dria getting another elimination by whipping Lash over the top rope. As Dria stood on the bottom rope pointing and talking trash to Lash, Cora to the opportunity and tried to eliminate Dria. She grabs her leg that wasn't on the rope and flips Dria over but she lands on the apron. Dria grabs Cora in a suplex position showing off her strength by holding her into the air. Before she could throw her onto the floor, Stark ran straight to Dria with a boot to gut cause both Cora and Dria to be eliminated.

"Here is your winner, Zoey Stark!"

Stark winks at Dria as the show went off air.

Background

"Quandria, you killed it out there for your first showing," Trevor said as she walked through the curtains. "Uhhh thanks Trev, I really appreciate it," she responded holding her groan. "Hey look I was wondering if maybe we-" "Quandria, hunny, fantastic showing tonight. I'm proud that I decided to call you up," Hunter said intruding into Quandria and Trevor conversation. "Thank you sir, anything to show I belong here," Dria said with a warm smile. "Ahhh, yes yes, now if you don't mind. I have a photo shoot set up for you right now. You may want to head and get fresh up and head to it," Hunter said as he walked away. "Okay and thanks again sir. I'm sorry Trevor, I have to go to this photo shoot. I'll talk to you later tho," Quandria give him a side hug before hopping away to make up once again.

Trevor sigh silently, "Maybe next time, I guess" he said to himself as he walked away from gorilla.