𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝔁 (𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 & 𝓡𝓛)

^^ Quandria Theme Song*
*pretend Kacy is Quandria*

kingricochet

Liked by naomiwwe and 109,637 others kingricochet I told her Carmelo 💩 his tights when he found out who my partner was 🤣 @/drrriakay

kingricochet I told her Carmelo 💩 his tights when he found out who my partner was 🤣 @/drrriakay

Comments are disable

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Full Sail University

"Hey Trevor, are you ready for our match in a little," Quandria asked in gear as Trevor was lacing up his boots. "Yes ma'am I am, and when we win imma make our reservation," Trevor saying smiling. Quandria blushed a little at him,"Hell yeah, I need my rolls." Trevor chuckles at her grabbing her shoulder, they both walks over to the gorilla.

In The Ring
*mid match*

Carmelo whips Ricochet into his own corner, taunting at Dria while he smash his elbow into Ricochet's face. Throwing Ricochet to the ground Carmelo got into Dria's face, "What you gonna do newbie? Nothing that's what you can't yo man baby." Carmelo's words earned him a slap to the face from Dria as she smirked at him.

Cora jumps off of her side of the ring and tries to pull Dria off the apron by her leg. Instead she earns a kick to the face by Dria, Ricochet comes from behind and throws Carmelo out the ring. Smirking at his partner, Ricochet motions Dria to join him in the ring. "You wanna fly babygirl," he asked jumping up and down point at their opponents on the floor. Dria nods and the pair flys over the top rope landing onto their opponents. Ricochet being the legal man tosses Carmelo back in the ring, he climbs to the top turnbuckle and performs his finisher while getting the win. Dria climbs back in the ring and hugs Ricochet while the ref held up his hand.

*backstage*
"Well looks like the two of us has to get clean up for dinner," Quandria said as her and Trevor comes through the curtains. "I believe you are obviously correct, should be ready by the end of the show so I'll be at your locker room at 9," Ricochet said. Quandria nods and headed straight for the showers so she could get ready for the date.

9pm

Quandria walks out of her locker room, standing against the door to wait for Trevor. She looks down at her phone seeing the post Trevor made before their match tonight. She chuckles to herself and likes the post, "You know I still gotta thank Daria for that picture she took." Quandria looks up and see a well dressed Trevor smiling at her. "Well tell her to get my good side next time," Quandria jokes. Ricochet laughs, "Babe, you're beautiful all around. Now, are you ready to eat some rolls." Quandria nods excitedly, taking Trevor's hands while he walks her to his car.