Parr one - the flight to the islan

POV: Charlie damileyo
I finally got to the airport when I saw so many riktoker.. ther was the racist and the pedo.. and the other pedo.. and the othe racist... Then I saw my bes ti acani
"Hi abani
"omg Hi charly can you believe we might win A million dollars ??
¡Yes"
"If you win then what I'll you do with it?"
Charleigh pandered this. She thought deeply
"Um IDC my family is already rich AF anyways!
"LOL Me too!
They made out.
Zoe lavenger POV
ZOoe was listening to her break up playlist in the airport termil She was so horrified from her break up with cold y that she couldn't even process that her usual airportratment didn even happen, like the red carpe and tje chapmaigne and the Mouptiple bodygards.
She was thinking about her immense pain while listening to Nicki manaj and she did not even realize that someine had taped on her shouldner.
"Hello Žœ
She locked behind her and saw Benji krole
"Hey Zoe how have you bene doingn I know u hansve been takinf the break up really hard you won't stop Fucking posting aboutw it on tiktok "
Zoe rools her eyes.
"And what ahve YOU been doing BENJAMIN . ' "
"Kids"
Addison ray pov
"Yo I'm addison Rae." Addison ay thought to herself quietly. She was with her boyfriend little hoodie and they were going through a rough time because she thought he was a little gay. She sigde and was relived when she finaly had to board the plane. her and little huddle had different first class seats, and she put on a blind fold and almost went to sleep when someone interrupted her.  DICKY DAMELIO!?

"Oh.. hey dicy how are you doing girl!

"Pretty good girl! I just released a new song you should listen to it" Ditc said, proud of herself

"Omg I remember it wasn't it the one were you talked about youre drip and said the N word? "

Dixie looked like a bug crawled up her ass and died.

"NO!!!! GOSG WHY DO PEOPLE THINK I SUNG THAT SONG I DID NOT I JUST SOUNDLIKE THE SINGER. I WOULD NEVER SAY THAT WORD. " 

She bitch slapped adison in the face and stormed away.

"Danm.."

POV Willy wonka

"Mehehehehehe..'  Tony gropez was grinning very hard and typing furiosly on his iphone 3.

Willy wonke was watchinge airplane movies in 360p next to him an Thomas pentrol was also next to hime making buisness calls and buying child slaves. (They r very divers please dont call me racist IM NOT.)

"Yes.. yes.. I can give you 9 dolar for every year that she has ben alive"

WIlly wonka turned around and looked kinda pissed of. 

"Thomas Can you shut the fuck up"

"Mind your damn busness Willy wonka yuo do the same shit to"

Willy wnka groaned "T"omas im not the real Wille wonka im just a thirstrtraper who makes tiktons as him '

"Wait... Fr? ... Do you wann to join the hip house..."

this was goine to be a VERIE long ride

Jeyjey garden fell of the plane and died.