Part two- Arrival of the cotnestants

The contrstants flew ovre the island. The first thing that Lil' Huddie noticed was that it wasn't really like a paradise island.. it was like a Island that sucked.
First of all, there was no five star hotel. In fact, Afton rae pointed out that there was only one small building in the island, and went to the plane bathrorn to puke.
Uh OH

"Umm guys, maybe the hotel is just undergr ounde!" Noba Beck said, fighting inner demons.

"if that building isn't a dunkins 🍩🤎, im hijacking this plane and driving it into the ocean  🌊💙, killing us all. ☕️🤍"  said Charli.

"I hope that building is a school."

"Dude who the fuck said tha
SUFDENLY the plane Crashed into the island. The contesteants were all thrown onto the dock from the  explosion, and sustained mulptiple life-threatening wounds. Luckily, nobody dide, or at least nobody noticed that anyone Died. they Saw  loran on the dock.

"hey guys! I shot down ur plane! Isn't this fun💞☺️""

"....."
"Anyways let me show you around the island while I explain the game. " the tiktok ers walked around and arrived at the building.
"Here is the place you guys can eat. It's a dunkin! YAY! "
Charliygh smiled and loosened her grip of Lil Huddy's neck. He fell to the ground, gasping for air.
"I think you guys ahve noticed already... you guys will not be living in a building.. or even a house! Instead, you will have to BRAVE it in the Wildereness. That means everythingf you do will be outside. " Loren gary smiled, taking a video with the horrified contestants in the background, and then posting it to tikto. 😭
"Oh yeah.. did I mention that there will be NO INTERNET?? That's right, only I have internet because I'm the host and I deserve it more actually fuck you guys "
"WHAT?! YOU CANT DO THIS!!! " said Avani, who was in the middle of an argument with 14 year olds on the internet before crashing.

"WHAT?! YOU CANT DO THIS!!! " Said Tony Looez, who was in the middle of a different kind of conversation with 14 year olds on the internet before crashing.
Acting quickly, Zoe Laverne tried to snatch the phone from Lorne, but didnt realise that her zoenuts and 13 bbofyguards weren't on the island.

"Whoa guys! Chill out! The team that wins each challhenge will be able to access limited cellular data, of course taking thousands of dollars out of your bank account."
God damn it!
"Wait speaking of teams... your first challenge is to get into teams.. Well... Not really a challenge... But whorver gets sorrted first will get an Advangte. NOW GO!

POV NOAH BECK
Noah beck thoght that he shoyld assemble other members of the jype house. Probably the most popular ones because it would gain him more popularitey and maybe actually launch his shitty Youtube career.
He got Carly, Little Hoddie, Adison rë, And Avani (Not gonna lie, she Is KIIINDA Scary 😅 But Charli wanted him to. So he did it to not piss of hrr." ) He wanted Tony lorpez in the team but everybody just Gave him a weird look. He had assembled his team yay! Now we can go to name it. When the team went to the namying station they had to sea the tram name out loud. They chose Lil muddy to do i tsince nobody will get that mad at him.
"Guys . I think we have to take our stand ! "Lilt hudd ay said to his team.
"Against online bullying." Said CJARLI
"Against In justice 😔✊ said Adison Rae who clearly dident give a Shit
" Against Gay peopl" Said noha. "
"ouuu...."
"oh- that's not-"
F***!! I MEANT FOR GAY PEOPLE !! / SRS!! NO!!!! Noah said as he was draged away by Adding son
On time Zoe Lavern aproached the team and they accepted her even thou she wasn't a part of the hype house. Noah brck cried himself to sleep