detention

(Trigger warning i don't think there are any trigger warning but if there are pls tell me)

George pov

Im walking to my locker with bad and Karl i went to leave my stuff in my locker and after that we went walking to detention.

ugh i can't believe im going to detention said bad. Well that happens when you skip classes. Okay George but we technically we didn't skip classes i went to find you then after all the stuff that happened we got called to go to the office. Mmm okay fine i know is my fault and bad you could of just ben straight up oh it was your fault george.
Yeah i could of but i didn't want to but this all on george. Aww thanks bad.

We finally got to detention and got in we were the first ones to get there we went and sit down next to each other after some time dream and his group came in and the teacher following behind them it was all quiet for ten minutes Intel the teacher left i don't know why she left but i don't care.

after one minute that the teacher left bad and karl started talking and dream group started too i was just quiet thinking. Intel i got interrupted by dream hey George. so what kind of power's do you have? uh non of your business i said rolling my eyes at him.

Then i went back to thinking about there's a lot of things happening in my life and instead of being in detention i could be at home with my cat who is sick but its fine its not like he is going to die my mom told me he is fine she took him to the doctor but they said he will be fine he just sick. That's when i feel a arm around my shoulder. i jump a bit but i saw it was just karl so i just relax. But how was he there i didn't notice when he move beside me?

George said Karl yes karl? You know i wonder when we are going to make pizza in coking class. Really karl i don't know maybe tomorrow? Okay George you definitely didn't pay attention in class we are going to screwed up making the pizza tomorrow. Wait what! I just saw karl giggle im just joking George we are making the pizza next week don't panic oh my god karl i said rolling my eyes at him.

After some time we were relaxing. George said dream what i said. so can you pass me the notes the girl gave you? umm no why would i do that? And don't you remember what happened few hours ago you said you were going to kill me or something like that? okay but that was hours ago now were are chill right? I just ignore him.

Then the teacher came in okay detention is over now you guys may go i got up with karl and bad and went to our locker grab our stuff.

Hey do you guys want to go to the café like always? Said bad yes said karl Mmmm i don't think i can go. what why? Said karl because i need to do something. Mmm whatever you say George said karl suspicious about me. We went walking and went we got to the café i went my difference path and they went in the café.

After i was walking i heard some chitchat going on behind me i just keep walking then i saw my house and started to get close then i saw my cat out side and came walking up to me i grab him and carry him o could tell he was happy. that's when i feel a tap in my shoulder i turn around to see only dream huh i guest his friends left him.

Hey george is this your cat? Said dream um yeah i said what's his named? Luca oh cool named he then pet luca so George don't say it its a no im not going to pass you the notes bye dream i then walk of and got to my house. And got in my house i place luca in the counter and grab a bowl and surve him his food i turn around for a second and turn back to see Luca already eating in the counter were i left his bowl oh my god luca you didn't even wait for me to place your bowl down but its okay your lucky that i love you i pet him.

After that i went to my room i went to my desk and did my homework after i was done i went to bed and check social media after some time scrolling in tiktok i heard my mom yell GEORGE COME HEAR i got up fast and went down stairs and saw my mom George you got detention for two weeks really i thought you know better than that. Mom im sorry it wasn't my fault okay maybe it was i said with a frown hey hey its okay but don't get in trouble again and don't worry about luca he is going to be fine. what how do you know im worry about him? George i know when you are worry. your my son and remember i can read minds too. oh yeah i forgot but im going to sleep what this early its 8:00 pm yeah but i like to get extra sleep and i don't want to over sleep again. okay George good night. Good night mom i went to my room and put my alarm and close my eyes

Dream pov

Hey guys what do you think about the unknown group. i don't know but i do know that there are going to become popular because there getting more attention said sapnap true i said what about you skeppy.... Um skeppy hello. uh yeah? Said skeppy what happened dude? what are you thinking about? We been calling your name uh sorry i was thinking about that cute guy skeppy said mumbling the last part out.

Uh what! said sapnap who the lucky boy huh? No.. Nobody said skeppy Mmm i think is from the unknown group. who has him like that i said. what no he said but i and sapnap didn't believe him i needed to know from witch tree boys was the lucky one to get skeppy heart.

====================================================================

I hope you guys enjoyed :)
And English is not my first language so there probably bad spelling.
Words: 1109