◎○②⑧○◎

You notice that when you reached home how Tengen and Kyojuro would take each of the girls into a different room to speak with them, you continued to converse with Senjuro about his home life. It was quite sad honestly but you offered if he wanted, he could stay at your house for as long as he needed.

"Y/n" you heard your husband say

"Yes, honey," you said looking over your shoulder

"Could you come and speak with us?" He asked

You noticed Kyojuro's nervously playing with his hair as you excused yourself from your conversation with Senjuro, you walked into the kitchen from the living room. you sat down and the boys sat in front of you.

"So we both know you're okay with Kyo joining into our relationship" Tengen spoke

You nodded showing your interest in the conversation

"But I'm not sure how Senjuro will take it," Kyojuro said nervously

You smiled sweetly and reached out to grasp Kyojuro's shaking hand

"Don't worry, he loves us all dearly I can tell you that, he knows this is a safe place to share his feeling, so I suggest you just tell him. Gently though, he's a fragile soul" you said

Kyojuro's expression softened, and you looked at him smiling softly,

"Trust me," you spoke nicely, calmly

Tengen put a comforting hand on Kyojuro's shoulder, he looked over Tengen.

***

after a while, Kyojuro and Senjuro were packing up to head home. Senjuro timidly hugged you and when you bent down to kiss his cheek he whispered

"take care of him please,"

you smiled "I will don't worry, lovey. Now, when you get home get a good night's sleep"

He hugged you again tightly, you kissed his cheeks.

You waved as they left, a huge smile on your face.

"Y/n, you and Senjuro are so cute!!" Suma squealed

"He's just so cute and shy" you reply

"Now now, look at the time," Tengen said

"It's not that late" Makio retorted annoyed only a few seconds later did she yawn

Hina and Tengen looked at her, with a 'you sure?" Face.

----

Early the next morning you sat on the front porch with a cup of tea and your easel and paints out, you drew the sun, the smoky clouds, and the blooming trees. You noticed a small male figure running towards your house, on closer inspection, you notice it was Senjuro!

A taller male figure ran behind him that looked like an older version of Kyojuro, just angry.

"Senjuro!?" You yelled sitting up from your stool

"Y/n, y/n!" He cried tears streaming down his face

You frowned as he ran into your arms you opened the door and backed into the house holding onto Senjuro, only moments later there was banging and drunken yelling behind the door.

"Is that your dad?" You asked, bring him upstairs

"Yeah," he said sniffling

Your bedroom door opened and Tengen's sleepy face was met with your serious one, he immediately knew what was happening and walked down the stairs to the door.

Senjuro started to cry again as he heard his father yell more clearly, his hateful words.

You sat on the floor of the spare room the door closed and Senjuro cried into your chest, the girls soon heard and came into comfort Senjuro.

You saw Kyojuro's crow stop and peck at the window, You waved it off and he flew away. Even 10mins later a surprisingly loud and angry voice yelled, you recognized the tone as Kyojuro.

You stood up and walked out the door shutting it behind you and walking down the stairs

"ENOUGH!" you yelled holding back a demonic rage "you. Get the fuck out of my house" you pointed at Shinjuro

"Hey miss-" he started

"I said OUT!" You roared your voice distorting demonically, your face was drenched in rage.

Shinjuro stepped back out of the door and Kyojuro slammed it shut with a shocked expression, your breathing was heavy concerningly heavy.

"Don't look at me." You said turning away and covering your face

Kyojuro looked at Tengen confused. You began to feel a change, a monstrous change. You ran up the stairs and into your bedroom, and blacked out.

"Y/n, you have to accept your demonic nature or it will destroy you." You heard your father say

Then you were sucked back into reality, again concerned faces surrounding you.

"Don't look at me," you said shielding away your face, your pointed teeth that grew past your lips, and your eyes, sclera red, and irises a sickening yellow, pupils in slits.

"did, Kyojuro see me? did Senjuro?" you asked frantically "they'll think I'm a monster"