I

The "I" in 'Single' stands for Iconic.

There is no one else like you so take time to figure out who you are! Expressing individuality and getting to know yourself are two key parts of self love.

Spend time with yourself. I've learned to take myself on dates. Sitting in the theater or at a table in a restaurant alone can feel awkward at first. But it helped me learn to be enough for myself. Being in your own company shouldn't make you feel lonely!

When you don't have the influence of any of your peers you pay more attention to the things you like. You don't have to compromise when it's just you! What foods make you happy? What activities do you gravitate towards when you feel down? There is so much to learn about you! How do you like and not like to treat yourself? In learning these things you prepare boundaries of how you expect to be treated by others!

If someone you meet isn't doing the things that you discovered make you feel good it'll be easier to let them go! Why? Because you know you can do those things yourself!

When you learn to feel good in your own company you may find that you worry less about who decides to stay in your life and who doesn't.

Your happiness should never be dependent upon others. You are responsible for your own joy and you are more than capable of achieving it!