𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟯

𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗻

𝙄 𝙈 𝘼 𝙉 𝙄

My first week flew by oddly quickly and just as fast I feel like the group loves me. Daniel picks me up everyday and for the past three day after school we all eat in a parking lot then go home. Today I have a date set with Deja because the boys are constantly trying to hog me. We text and call the most but as far as talking in person the boys never shut up unless you curse at them.

"Ma ! I'm home" My momma had the next two days off so she's probably gonna be fixing some things around here. It's all set out already but of course she wants to decorate how she wants.

"I'm in the closet !!"

"Momma that's kinda suspicious." I walked in and saw her hanging clothes.

"Why are you here ?"

"Um I live here ? The audacity."

"No, crazy," she sighed. "Arent you hanging out with a friend or something? How come you came here first?"

"Because I know you'd blow my phone up wondering why I didn't."

"Nice answer."

"IM HOME !!!" We heard a door close and a loud voice. Steve was home from work early.

"YEAHHH! YOU'RE HERE !!" I hugged him as he came in the closet to see us.

"Hey pumpkin" he placed a kiss on my mom and I's forehead. "How was school and work ?"

"Good, you ?" We asked in sync.

"Ummm that's freaky but it was good. As you can see I'm home early."

"Great you can hang the TV's" My mom tells him with a smile. She absolutely LOVES fixing things like that and by fixing I mean bossing Steve around as he does it.

"Yeah yeah. Wait, Pumpkin why are you here ?"

"I live here people goodness do you not remember that ?" I groaned.

"I thought you were going out."

"You know what, I am. I'm going to change my shirt and shoes and then I'll be going. I can't tell if it's good that you want me out or bad but either way I feel a bit offended." I faked a sniffed and walked out

"LOVE YOU !" They yelled from the closet.

I ended up changing my whole outfit to feel more comfortable. Since we'll be eating my jeans have some space for the meal. Deja got here quickly so I asked them to let her in. That turned into a whole conversation about us moving, me not having many friends, how I seem to like school and the friend group. A parent spilling moment basically. I scurried myself downstairs to catch them before they tell her anything else.

"It's good to know you've all met each other"I said, coming in.

"You have a good pick of friends Pumpkin" 

"Thanks old man" I giggled. " if you'll excuse us though, we have a date to attend. I'll text when I'm on my way back"

"Okay. Be safe and don't get in trouble. If you do call Steve" my mom said as she walked us out.