𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟯𝟰

𝗜 𝗠 𝗔 𝗡 𝗜

Getting a drunk 6'0 200lb guitarist inside is quite literally the hardest shit I've ever done. And I graduated from school, think about it. I got him onto the sofa and let him lay there for a minute while I went to shower.

The stairs are automatically out of the question so when his turn to shower came I had him use the bathroom by his parents room. I left him to undress and soak in the warm water while I got him something to wear. Our agreement was for him to let me know when he finished so I could bring his clothes but he took a while to call me and I got a little worried.

I used the restroom before going to check on him but by the time I went to check on him he wasn't there. Their house isn't the biggest but it's big enough to lose a drunk Jake.

"Jake !" I call out.

No answer.

I made my way back to his room and saw that the door was wide open. I got closer—eventually being in the doorway but at that moment I get a glimpse of the full room and see him shirtless in grey shorts, rubbing what looked like my Shea Butter on his arms. I watched him. Admiring every inch of him as he put the items away and fixing his bed all nicely. Its so satisfying. His tattoos shined and the bright red on his Peony was more vibrant than I remember.

He's shirtless. Or he was. He threw on a black Nirvana hoodie and tidied his dresser. From my view I could see his hands fluffing his hair and pushing it back. It's growing so quickly now that his back to mid hairs have reached his neck and towards the front his hairs rise just above his ear. His curls fell against his face again so he went back in, pushing them to the back. I watched his now noticeable veins in his hands and arms as he moved them along himself.

Not being close enough to him, I walk behind him and wrap my arms around his waist, taking in his natural smell. He rubbed my hands and pulled me to his front, placing kisses on my lips.

"How long were you watching me?"

"Mmm not too long. I didn't want to interrupt your cleaning you looked really focused." I smile. "I've never seen your back, you're so white babe."

He laughs . "What ? You didn't know?" His hands slithered around to grip my ass and push me against him. "Do you not like white? Because I can turn red, pink, even blue or purple but that's it"

I shake my head, laughing at him. "You're silly. But no I can do with white"

"Good. Sit"

I went to sit in his bed and now that I was a far distance from him I saw that he was visibly not wearing underwear and he is indeed a horny drunk. That thing is beautiful. Absolutely magnificent, kisses to the chef and I can't even actually see it yet. I immediately scanned the room for something else to look at while he came to sit down.

"You alright ?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just clasping on to the hint of sobriety I have. Are you alright ? I had to drag you in the truck, give you water, drive while you asked me to hold you, you wanted me to make out with you while I drove, drag you inside and drag you into the bathroom. Then I thought I lost you."

He laughs and lays back. "Yes I'm fine Love, just full of alcohol and the cake your cousin made. Thank you for caring for me."

"Of course."