PAIN

My smile doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt
I  am still hurting
I am still in pain

My smile doesn't mean that it doesn't hurtI  am still hurtingI am still in pain

.
.
.
.
.

T

he sun was setting, indicating that the day has come to an end.
In the midst of the beautiful scene of sunset a young boy of age between 17 to 18 years, walks down the uphill road, all bruised up and limping.
Tears cascading down his cheeks, his lips  trembling badly and his small figure shaking...due to cold and numbness.
He held onto the rail for his dear life and limped slowly towards his only home, his only haven on the whole earth, his friend, his soulmate.
He heard people gasping and whispering after looking at his condition.
But too bad...he can't look at their faces, nor can he see his own condition.
He finally makes it upto the cafe before losing the strength of his legs.
" Jimin!!" A deep voice shouts out in panic and at the same time two strong arms hold him.
" Jimin!!!What happened baby??" The boy asks Jimin, who is all bruised up and broken.
" Nothing...Tae Tae..." Jimin whispers to his best friend, his Soulmate, Kim Taehyung in order to calm him down.
" What do you mean nothing?? Just...look at you!!You...you are bleeding!!

Who did this Chim?Who the hell hurt you!!?" Taehyung shouts, making the smaller flinch

.
.
Who did this Chim?
Who the hell hurt you!!?" Taehyung shouts, making the smaller flinch.

"N-no...no one! I just fell down when I was returning back ..." Jimin lies but Taehyung knows his Soulmate and his habit of lying....to save others.
" Okay...
Keep on lying." Taehyung says while gritting his teeth.
"But.... I will find those f*ckers and kill them!!" He suddenly yells making Jimin shiver badly.
Taehyung starts to leave in fury.
" Tae!! No!!
Tae?" Jimin shouts when he feels Tae leaving.
Tae... don't... d-don't leave m-me!
I am s-sorry!
Don't leave me!!
Please!!!
Don't!! I beg you!! I will b-be good!!
Please!!
Tae!!" Jimin shouts in panic, his breathing irregular.He moves his hands around erratically to feel if Taehyung is anywhere near.
His heart is breaking at the thought of Taehyung leaving him. He is the only person left for him in the world. Without Taehyung, Jimin would've died.
Taehyung quickly turns around and runs to the boy, holding him in his arms, safely.
" Hey!! Chim!
Baby I'm here!
I am not leaving you!
I am sorry..I am sorry..
shh..stop crying.
It's okay now.
You're safe.
You are with me..." Tae whispers in Jimin's ear, in attempt to soothe him.
" Tae...Tae..." Jimin mumbles while sobbing hard and collapses in Taehyung's arms.
He has no strength left, to cry, to fight...
" I am here...
I am here...
Don't cry...shhh" Taehyung starts to cradle Jimin in his arms.
He knows very well about what must have happened.
Some assholes out there bully Jimin and beat him up badly, every chance they get.
' I shouldn't have let you go there alone chim! I am sorry...
Just because he is powerless, just because he is soft, just because he is helpless, just because he is
blind.... those assholes!' Taehyung shouts internally, frustrated and guilty.
He shouldn't have listened to Jimin when he said that he will go uphill, to meet Sol Ah, a little, kind kid.He should have stopped Jimin, he should have been the one to go, he should have gone there with Jimin.
Taehyung feels guilty for not being able to protect his Soulmate....again.
He feels like crying but stops himself.
Jimin needs him now. Jimin needs him to be strong.
Taehyung lifts Jimin up in his arms, who is as light as a feather and takes him into the small cottage attached to his cafe.
He places Jimin gently on the bed and treats his wounds.
Jimin hisses in pain a few times and at last dozes off due to tiredness, still clutching Taehyung's shirt.
Taehyung gently runs his hand through Jimin's hair before leaving the room.
Taehyung finally breaks down, he cries and cries until there are no tears left to cry.
He feels like a failure, he feels useless.
He calls the doctor and asks him to reach their home quickly.
.
.
.
__________________________________

" F*ck..Why did you stop me bro? I wanted to have more fun!!" A young man in his early 20's groaned while looking at his friend who is vaping.
" Shut up hoe! You were about to kick him on his stomach!
I told you that you can beat him up as long as you don't touch his stomach!" The friend shouts.
" Oh God! What's wrong with it??" The man asks in frustration.
" Well....I don't want to be charged of murder.." His friend simply replies while breathing out the smoke.
" Why the f*ck would that blind b*tch die just because a few kicks, Han Wo?" Another man asks, and Han wo  just gives him a cold look.
" Not him...but his child.
Don't you know? He is pregnant! And that Taehyung has already warned us touching him." Han Wo answers while shrugging.

" So what? Let's beat that sh*t Taehyung too!" One of them exclaims making Han Wo chuckle at his friend's stupidity and he replies,
" That's not possible...He is a judo champion.
He can break our bones in a second if he wishes to."
" What..? F*ck! What if that sh*t Park has a  miscarriage because of us?? We did beat him up badly!" One of his friends says in fear.
" He won't! He didn't experience any sort of fall..." Another one says, wishing that Jimin doesn't suffer any miscarriage or else they will be dead meat.
" What if that Kim comes here?"
" What? We will deny it! He cannot file any case against us without any proof.." Han Wo says while smirking and he fails to notice a figure standing behind him with a dark glare.

" But I can surely beat your ass up!"
" K-kim?" Han Wo turns around with a shocked expression.
" Taehyung...It's Taehyung! I am no 'Kim'.
And...I think I clearly warned you about touching Jimin!" Taehyung shouts and grips Han Wo's collar.
" Hey!! Calm down buddy! We didn't touch him!" Han Wo shouts in fear and before he can say anything else a tight punch lands on his face.
" Kid someone else  you b*stard!" Taehyung shouts and punches the guy again.
His friends try to defend him and stop Taehyung but he beats the sh*t out of all of them and leaves them with a few broken bones.
" Consider it your luck that nothing happened to Jimin! He shouldn't know that I beat you sh*ts up! Understood??" Taehyung shouts and all of them nod quickly in fear.
.
.
.
.
" How is he Doctor Kang?" Taehyung asks in concern, looking at the sleeping figure of the cute boy.
He looks so peaceful, so vulnerable.
Jimin was always strong, always standing up for himself and the weak. Always understanding and kind.
He knew how to fight, how to defend himself but all of this changed after that incident two months ago..
" He is fine...the bruises are bad but only his face and arms are hurt.
The lower region and abdomen don't have any sort of bruises." Doctor Kang explains while packing his medical tools.
" Hmmm...but still..it must have hurt." Taehyung says while placing his hand on Jimin's forehead.
" Yes...Take proper care of him Tae! He is still in his second month of pregnancy..we cannot afford to take any risks.
The chances of miscarriage are a lot. He is weak right now.
Make him eat properly when he wakes up and make sure to not  stress him, okay? His morning sickness will worsen, now that he is nearing the third month..
And after the first trimester risks of pregnancy will decrease. Take care.." Doctor Kang explains everything to Taehyung again and tells him about the diet and everything else.
" Okay...Thank you doc" Taehyung thanks him genuinely.
" Do not mention. Then I will take my leave.
Call me if something happens okay?" Doctor Kang says, smiling and starts to leave.
" Hmm..."
Taehyung sees Doctor Kang out and closes down the cafe.
He sits besides Jimin for a while, holding his small hand softly and brushing his hair with another hand.
" You remember Chim? The first time we met?
I was new here and when I was being bullied you saved me, made me strong but I...
I failed bub...I failed to save you!
I failed to protect you!
Those people insulted you, called you wh*re and what not! But you always stopped me from beating those assh*les up!
You lost your dream, your everything! But you still smile like an angel.
Making everyone around you grin with happiness. But I know it bub...
You are hurting! Why don't you....why don't you stop it! Why don't you let it all out hmm?"Taehyung lets everything out while caressing Jimin's hair softly.
" You could've refused to raise the baby! But you didn't...Why are you so kind? Hmm..?
Why would you raise a r*pist's child?" Taehyung asks, knowing that Jimin can't listen to him but he needs to let it off his chest.
He cannot help but feel his heart clench painfully, everytime his Soulmate cries.
His painful, heart wrenching sobs are too much to handle for Taehyung.
Taehyung looks at the bruised angel, sleeping peacefully and thanks God for at least not giving him nightmares.
Taehyung slowly pushes himself against the bed and goes into kitchen. He needs to make Jimin's favourite food for dinner.
" I want to see you smile heartily again Chim...Will I ever be able to?" Taehyung whispers to himself and continues to cook.
.
.
.
God gave both of them so much pain and Taehyung wishes for no more.
But...God has another plan....
_________________________________
.
.
.
A/N:- So..how was the chapter?
Please comment and tell.
I am waiting for y'all to do it...
안녕🙋
Borahae 🙆💜💜

~ Your lazy and dumb author