Back to the abandoned

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx story which I hope that all of you are enjoying as much as I am writing if for you guys and girls. Now let's move onto my question of the day and that is before you saw season four what do you think happened at the abandoned dorm? Personally I thought that maybe some evil Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit a bit like Yubel, had felt wronged by one of the people in the dorm and destroyed it along with all of the people in the dorm. Now that was what I thought happened in the dorm but please let me know what you guys and girls think and with that all said and done let's get on with the story shall we.

Y/n POV

Sitting in the living room of my house here I was watching the TV with Jaden, Fugaku, Chumley, and Syrus, since most of the TV's on the island are just showing static except for mine and a few others due to a strong storm outside. I was just happy to have people round since this house is pretty out of the way. We were watching a duel match happing in Domino city, that was being sponsored by the Kiba corp. we were all quite happy with ourselves since we have beaten five of the shadow riders as well as now we out numbered them so we thought we would relax for a bit. The people who were dueling on the TV, we're two pros, one seemed to be using a spell caster themed deck and the other was using a deck with the Venom Archtype.

Fugaku:"so who are these two anyway?"

Reaching over to the bowl of popcorn and taking a few pieces in his hand.

Y/n:"I'm not sure what the man who is using the spell casters is called but he looks like he belongs in a prison."

The spell caster player entered the duel arena with guards, built like a world class heavy weight boxer, and dressed in a purple jumpsuit. I then pointed my finger to the other man since I have heard of him from his reputation.

Y/n:"the other man is called Thelonious Viper, a former special forces soldier who is now teaching at... West academy?"

When I brought up teacher I could tell the mood in the room was brought down as professor Banner has vanished out of the blue for some reason. No one could find him or any evidence he was here aside from his memory or his car Pharaoh, who did not seem to upset about professor Banner. Then after Thelonious, summons his Vennominon the king of poisonous snakes, it was not long before the duel was over with a final attack from Viper destroyed the big guys Cosmo queen taking away the last of his life points. As the holograms were vanishing the prisoner person screamed in the air and started to charge at Thelonious, who didn't seem scared in the slightest. As you would expect from a man who was in the special forces all it took was one hit and he knocked the prisoner to the ground and had him in a hold.

Fugaku:"well, what an ending, get to see the duelists fighting."

I nodded and then it went to taking with the hosts which I always found interesting but most people would turn it off at this point and it was getting quite late to be staying up.

Y/n:"so... Should we be going to sleep now?"

Starving venom fusion dragon:"y/n, something's wrong!"

I turned to look at starving venom fusion dragon, as did Jaden as like me he could see the duel spirits.

Starving venom fusion dragon:"your friend, Alexis has vanished!"

Both me and Jaden, stood up when we heard that as the duel spirits know more about this world than than we do, or it is more accurate to say they see more than we do. Just then there was a knock on the door which shocked all of us as we wondered who it could be. Fugaku, walked over to the door with Chumley, standing behind him like a big kid, Fugaku, was about to unlock the door but then he reached over to a side table next to the door and picked up a glass that was on it for some reason, before unlocking it while seemingly getting ready to throw the glass. When he fully opened the door all of us saw that it was Chazz, standing there with his three Ojama, spirits around him.