the end(pt 1)

TW: SUICIDE

What day is this... You don't even know, the only thing you know is rey is dead and noah burry her body in the backyard.

I'm tired...

"Darling~ i get you snacks and coke!!!"

The face of his smiling makes you sick, he kidnapped you and kill your friends.
I want to ripped off those smile of yours so bad... You thought

He poured the coke from the can to a glass cup and prepare the snacks for you.
"Noah, can you just leave the can here? I'll drink the rest" you said while holding his hand.
He reach to your cheek and gently rub your skin "of course darling, just tell me if you need anything else" he get up and kiss your cheek and get out from the room.

With shaking hand you grab the glass and broke it to pieces while cover it with pillow so noah can't hear when you broke it.
Slowly you pick a big piece and slit your wrist. The blood coming out so much, slowly your vision fading away.

Jace and rey's face appear in your head making you smile wide as the blood covering the bed sheets.

I will see you later guys, I'm promise

*police siren*

*Noah's pov*
I heard police sirens outside and start panicking "fuck they found me already? How?!"
But I don't want to leave my love here, if im going to escape then i will do it with her, im running and barging to her door.

"Y/N!!!, COME ON WE NEED TO GO!"

i refuse to believe of what i see.

"Y.../N?.. hey.... baby?" The blood... everywhere, it can't be her blood.. right??? I'm shaking so much as i hold her to my lap, i don't have much time... Fuck fuck what should i do...

I check her pulse, i can't feels any sign that she's still alive. I guess this is the end.

Then i realised she's using the glass of coke i gave her earlier to cut her wrist. Tears running down my chin.

I can't face this reality

"Darling i'll see you soon"

*3rd person pov*

Police running up searched the entire house until they reach your room.

"We found two bodies, male and woman bleeding out in a room on a second floor, send paramedic as soon as possible!"

Gael stepped in and saw you and noah bleeding out together, he lift you up and walk to ambulance outside while the others checking noah.

"You've been through a lot aren't you y/n?, I'm sorry i took so long to save you"