the end (pt 2)

*3rd person pov*

Nngg...where...where am i...
You open my eyes and realised you're on hospital bed and there's a guy next to you laying on his bed, he looked familiar...

Your eyes wide open as your heart pounding almost jump out from your body

"J...JACE???, Jace it's you!!! Hey! Wake up Jace it's me!"

A nurse came in and ask you to stay on my bed, she asked you to stay still until the doctor came and checking you up

*Time skip*

The police and gael came in, he sit next to you while hold your hand, his eyes is red almost look like he will cry

"Gael..." You spoke with his hands still holding on yours
"I'm sorry... I'm sorry that i couldn't protect you"

You couldn't help but cry
"I...*sob* i thought.. i lost jace, and rey...she... "

"Shh..." You can feel gael hand stroking your head
"We will take care of that, now all you need to do is focus on your recovery"

You nod and hold his hand, after a lot of stuff you need to do with the police, noah finally got 25 years sentence, the news is everywhere and you relief that everything is done.

*Time skip*

It's been 8 months since that tragedy jace is a lot better now but he still needs to take his medication from the wound he got, The stuff has been fine, You are trying to recover physically and mentally.

"We'll be late, no need to shower" jace spoke while he was putting his shoes on

"I wasn't planning to" You spoke as jace opened the door and you walked to the college like how you used to

"How's your wound?"
You asked
"It still hurts sometimes, i need you to take care of me longer"
jace wink at you which is make you cringe so bad

"Shut up..." Your face getting red and you blushed so hard but cringe at the same time

Things been fine, you living with jace like usual, but you quit your job and trying to find a new one, how rey die still haunting you till this day.

You're done with your classes but jace still have one class left so you just leave to your dorm. When you get there and open the door, there's a blue note slipped on the door.

It can't be...gael said he is in jail

You open the note, there's written on the note with red ink that smell like blood, it smell so bad like it's already rotted it makes you vomit and having a breakdown on the hallway.

"FOR FUCK SAKE, LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!"

"I will pick you up soon my love~"

You get your phone to call gael so you can let him know about the note but he didn't pick up your call as you rushing to the police station where gael's father's work, and to make sure if he really in jail.

It took you awhile to get there that it's getting dark, you get off a bus and the bus starts driving away, after walking for a minute, a really big hand put handkerchief on your nose and you start lose your vision.

"I told you i will pick you up my dear, you could've waited for me instead"

The end