prologue

just to remind you the story will be more in izuku pov and no one,s pov jack's pov will sometimes appear as well but izuku is the main main character

also like some of you know i do not always follow the story so something may be different

---------------

no one,s pov

in the deepest darkest part of the void, we could see two people drifting. one was a green-haired boy with a black suit on and the second was a more petite girl with white hair and two scares on her face on her shoulder she had symbols and a reviling outfit those two are izuku midoriya better know in his world as the villain Reaper and the second person her name was jack the ripper or better know in her world as the assassin of black. 

and in front of the two floating people were 5 shadows.

???: will you save the people of all the worlds you will travel with jack or will you choose the same path as all of them?

???: will you find love and light in those worlds you travel or will you lose to darkness and hatred?

???: will thou make an ally,s in those worlds they travel, or will thou only make foes?

???: and will you and jack finally be able to break out of the chains of captivity or will you be drowned to the pits of despair

???: until we finally will meet izuku midoriya and jack the ripper

when the five shadows disappeared i bright light surrounded izuku and jack and that is where their story will begin because our two progenies were sent to a different world the world of dark souls.

izuku,s pov
undead asylum

izuku: ugh what the hell happened

looking around i saw that i was in a jail or a dungeon it was the same to me anyway. standing up i walked toward the jail cell and try to open it but it did nothing. 

izuku: go dammit!

looking around for something to break it open i saw a small child with white hair waking up i was surprised by that tho

???: ugh where are we?

the small girl tilted her head looking closer i saw that she had two scars on her face one big across her eye and the second on her chin. she also whore a very revealing outfit that a child should never wear and on her shoulders she had pink symbols.

walking closer to her i try to make sure she was okay. i may be a villain but i still care for children like the one we took from overhaul her name was eri and after he saved her we dropped her off by the heroes to make sure she was saved. but before i could reach her she jumped to the other side of the jail trying to grab something.

 but before i could reach her she jumped to the other side of the jail trying to grab something